Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by megaladon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E6067C28-CD6B-4299-9BBA-5B29C8388283 (resized).jpeg
    454BA329-5E63-4FF2-969D-ED71BCEB3918 (resized).jpeg
    696C1837-1791-4DC9-8B91-7063F98F41CE (resized).jpeg
    AMI Continental II (resized).jpg
    Seeburg 201 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

I know this isn’t pinball related but would love one for my game room. Where do I go about looking for one of these? Other than the obvious eBay or craigslist. Location Seattle would be interested anywhere really as long as it can be shipped.

#4 2 years ago

I wish someone would fill one with a bunch of great hit records but every time you play something it Rick-rolls you and only plays

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I wish someone would fill one with a bunch of great hit records but every time you play something it Rick-rolls you and only plays

I have his original LP!

#6 2 years ago

There are jukebox forums as well.

Are you looking for a CD box or one that plays 45’s? If you want vintage 45 boxes be prepared to learn a little as jukebox techs are few and far between. But they can be fixed. Prices are all over the map just like pins. Some are very desirable and others are not. The 70’s and 80’s boxes can be found dirt cheap or almost free- usually as a project. The early boxes (50’s/60’s) with visible record mechs are the ones people mostly want. Take your time and figure out what kind of box you want and budget. Happy hunting!

#7 2 years ago

John's jukes in Burnaby, bc.

www.flippers.com

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

If you want vintage 45 boxes be prepared to learn a little as jukebox techs are few and far between. But they can be fixed.

And actually, if you get a Rock-Ola....their tech manuals are FRIGGIN AMAZING.

I'm not even joking when I say that there is a fold out circuit diagram of every single step of operation that shows which parts of the circuit are active for that step. It's completely batshit insane, and I love it. When I bought my 470, the guy had the manual and schematic books, and it made it so ridiculously easy to repair it. I took apart the turntable A/C motor to clean it, and had to lube up the rest of the machine real good and get things moving again. I also replaced a cube relay that I got off Ebay for a few bucks. These older boxes are just TANKS, man. I'd never worked on a juke at all before, only pins.

John's Jukes as mentioned above also has a crapton of manuals for jukeboxes.

#9 2 years ago

paging KenLayton

#10 2 years ago
    #11 2 years ago
    Quoted from megaladon:

I know this isn’t pinball related but would love one for my game room. Where do I go about looking for one of these? Other than the obvious eBay or craigslist. Location Seattle would be interested anywhere really as long as it can be shipped.

What era/style/manufacturer are you looking for? 78s? 45s? CDs?

#13 2 years ago

I've always wanted a 1958 Seeburg 201. Holds 100 45's.

Seeburg 201 (resized).jpgSeeburg 201 (resized).jpg

#14 2 years ago

I know where a mint condition NSM Nostalgia Gold is (st Louis). Probably $3-4k range

#15 2 years ago

I would suggest a Rowe R-90 or newer. They are very reliable and have good sound. Bass is pretty strong.

#16 2 years ago

One of the coolest looking jukeboxes ever (IMHO) - the 1962 AMI Continental II:

AMI Continental II (resized).jpgAMI Continental II (resized).jpg

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I've always wanted a 1958 Seeburg 201. Holds 100 45's.
    [quoted image]

I just found this seeburg select o matic in a warehouse last week and thought it would look awesome next to Cftbl

696C1837-1791-4DC9-8B91-7063F98F41CE (resized).jpeg696C1837-1791-4DC9-8B91-7063F98F41CE (resized).jpeg

#18 2 years ago

I was picking up some pins from a retired operator a couple of months ago and saw this Seeburg 222 in his warehouse. I always wanted a jukebox so made an offer and this project looks and runs great now!

454BA329-5E63-4FF2-969D-ED71BCEB3918 (resized).jpeg454BA329-5E63-4FF2-969D-ED71BCEB3918 (resized).jpegE6067C28-CD6B-4299-9BBA-5B29C8388283 (resized).jpegE6067C28-CD6B-4299-9BBA-5B29C8388283 (resized).jpeg

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from jtaudio:

I was picking up some pins from a retired operator a couple of months ago and saw this Seeburg 222 in his warehouse. I always wanted a jukebox so made an offer and this project looks and runs great now!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Sounds like pinside need to diversify into a jukebox/pin style website. They go so well together!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-do-i-find-a-jukebox- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.