(Topic ID: 327645)

What's the Smallest Pin Hauler?

By arcyallen

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I'd like to know what are the smaller pin hauling vehicles out there. I imagine there has to be a car or two out there that people would be surprised to hear can carry a pin.

edit: I'm aware of the pinwiki site listing off vehicles. It's helpful, but not complete.

#2 1 year ago

I put a meteor in a Chevy Aveo once.

#3 1 year ago

If you pull the head off your option open up a lot. Can get one in my Soul without the head.

#5 1 year ago

Honda Fit is my guess. Compact car that can easily fit a whole pin of any size. I don't see how you can do any better than that.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Honda Fit is my guess. Compact car that can easily fit a whole pin of any size. I don't see how you can do any better than that.

True story.

/Honda Fit Owner

#7 1 year ago

Sorry, but needing to remove heads doesn’t qualify as pin haulers (or at least not without a heavy asterisk)

I second the Honda Fit. I love my ‘07!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-the-smallest-pin-hauler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.