Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vcloverjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th.jpeg
    #1 10 years ago

From your own personal ratings list; what is your favorite of the bottom 5?

Mine would have to be POTC.

#2 10 years ago

SWEP1, of the ones I've rated.

#3 10 years ago

Most of my machines are somebody's bottom 5. But I love them all!

#6 10 years ago

spy hunter

#7 10 years ago

Funhouse. Enjoyable game, but I was hard on it because Rudy is so damn creepy
    The rest of my bottom 5 half consists of the two ACDC releases.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

Funhouse. Enjoyable game, but I was hard on it because Rudy is so damn creepy
    The rest of my bottom 5 half consists of the two ACDC releases.

lol I have no trust of your ratings sorry

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

lol I have no trust of your ratings sorry

That's all well and good, but I'm entitled to my opinion. My opinion is that ACDC is dull and has a lame theme based on a rubbish band. Also, Funhouse is creepy to the point where it's nearly unplayable (though I'm getting over that; I would rate Funhouse higher now.)

#10 10 years ago

Lethal weapon 3

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

My favorite game from your bottom 5 is Wh20.

#12 10 years ago

Most blasphemy I have ever heard, some of the best games ever!

#13 10 years ago

Meaning Funhouse and AC/DC from above post

#14 10 years ago

scared stiff

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

My favorite game from your bottom 5 is Wh20.

But what's your favorite worst? Mines ACDC from your list

#16 10 years ago

Ummm... They all suck. That's why they're at the bottom of the list.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hey, looks like I'm not the only one with ACDC near the bottom of my list.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Meaning Funhouse and AC/DC from above post

I stand by my ACDC rating. I don't care for the band, dislike the music, and the art does nothing for me. The layout is nothing special.

Funhouse, as I said, I would rate a fair bit higher if I did it again. It's objectively a really well-designed game, and I think it's fun. As I said, it's my favorite game that appears in my bottom 5 (and wouldn't be there at all if I bothered to rate games I think are complete rubbish.) Largely why it's so low is because the sounds/voices, and animations I rated low because I felt they were creepy. I also thought that detracted from the fun of the game. Again, my feelings have changed on that.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Probably ACDC for mine....maybe IM.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #21 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Did you say favorite bottom?

Much better than any of the bottom 5 on my list.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Mine would have to be POTC.

I'm confused.

Here is your bottom 5:

X-Men (Premium/LE) - 7.860
    Big Buck Hunter Pro - 7.819
    Pirates of the Caribbean - 7.756
    White Water - 7.292
    Batman (The Dark Knight) - 6.144

So wouldn't X-Men be your favorite of your bottom 5 since it is ranked the highest of your bottom 5? And if not shouldn't POTC be ranked higher than X-Men (If you like it more)?

Call me crazy but I like every machine ranked higher on my list better than the machines ranked lower ......kind of the whole point isn't it?

#23 10 years ago

I wouldn't want to play 3 balls on any of my least favorite games. There are some terrible pinball machines out there.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Call me crazy but I like every machine ranked higher on my list better than the machines ranked lower ......kind of the whole point isn't it?

That would be the case if I could rank them in order, but the Pinside rating system is pretty coarse. I've tried fiddling with stuff to get my rankings to come out in order, but it doesn't always work.

I think finer adjustments to the ratings (1 to 10 rather than 1 to 6) would go a long way to making them more fine tunable.

My rankings list has a few games I like better than others rated below ones I like less.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Now thats a nice bottom

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Kinda not really maybe? you could have a couple games that are ranked very closely, one could lose points for looks & audio but be funner to play than another one. Although in my rankings it sort of works like you are saying.

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Kinda not really maybe? you could have a couple games that are ranked very closely, one could lose points for looks & audio but be funner to play than another one. Although in my rankings it sort of works like you are saying.

If you tweak the priorities of your ranking system......it should work out that way.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Mine too.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-favorite-bottom-5-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.