(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,599 posts
  • 581 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Skipnatty
  • Topic is favorited by 371 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MegaFeenix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7457 2 years ago

I will be listing my Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Premium, production September 2020 with less then 650 plays. You could be game 666! How can you pass up on that?

$7,600 O.B.O.

If your interested feel free to message me.

Added over 3 years ago:

SOLD

7 months later
#8068 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Your looking at a HUO Stern TMNT Pro. Under 950 plays, clean and working. With a number of mods. -NECA Bebop and Rocksteady mounted -NECA box keychain and magnetic pizza - pink T ...”
2022-05-05
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 535 times
Contributed to Pinside

Got a Turtles for sale!

1 week later
#8103 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Your looking at a HUO Stern TMNT Pro. Under 950 plays, clean and working. With a number of mods. -NECA Bebop and Rocksteady mounted -NECA box keychain and magnetic pizza - pink T ...”
2022-05-05
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 535 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#8190 2 years ago
Quoted from nsduprr:

OK let me be clear…
Its bad business to advertise *for sale* a product before it’s ready for sale. In the case of a pin ball flip, make sure the game is ready for sale before *advertising* it. It’s simple, check out the game, list the game, and sell the game. Don’t send out bull shit *I’m going to* posts.

This thread is for people to check out what’s available or even soon will be locally. What’s even your problem?

2 months later
#8369 1 year ago

Got a Cactus Canyon Remake SE in the marketplace.

1 week later
#8392 1 year ago

Just dropped the price.

3 months later
#8691 1 year ago

Looking to trade for a TNA. I have a Houdini Deluxe or a Halloween BSE that could be a good straight trade.

3 months later
#8920 1 year ago

Looking to trade for a Black Knight Sword of Rage Pro. I have a Houdini or a Halloween BSE that could be a good trade.

4 months later
#9135 10 months ago

Listed an Iron Maiden Pro.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “No trades. You are looking at a very new Iron Maiden Pro from the most recent run with Insider Connected. Only 64 lifetime plays and counting. Many extras included, the main event...”
2023-09-22
Grand Rapids, MI
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 433 times

5 months later
#9419 4 months ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Who has a Jaws pinball on location here in Michigan that I can play before I buy one?

Pinball Land in Rockford and Pyramid Scheme in downtown Grand Rapids also have Jaws and are open more often to play. If your not near the west side I’m sure most spots got Jaws by now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MegaFeenix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=MegaFeenix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.