Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Apollyon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC06072.JPG
    im_red3.JPG
    im_red2.JPG
    im_red1.JPG
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bay78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 11 years ago

yeah it's a very nice pin... last summer i passed on a huo for $4200... why i did that ?

I wonder if thats the one I ended up buying. Mine is an HUO and I got it from Nova Scotia for $4200! GREAT GREAT game. There is almost always a lineup when I have people over to play this game. The sound EXCELLENT shots GREAT

Love it.
    Adrenaline rush.
    Ranks up there with Tron so that I want to punch the glass in frustration for being so close.
    But what ends up happening instead of punching the glass..I push the start button again.
    Attached are a few pics of my customized IM (Stark Industries Edition).
    I won Best of Show - Best Custom at last weekends Houston Arcade & Pinball Expo.

LOL I love what you said hassellcastle . I feel the same way. I get sooooo frustrated for being sooooo close but instead of walking away I end up pushing the start button again also ! Nice looking custom Iron Man. I love the red rails and lockdown bar. I would love to do that to mine one day. Also I love that NimblePin Limited Edition plate. Looks just like the other LE plates and would like to do something like that to mine also. But as a lot of guys already have said make sure you make the monger raise only in the middle. Makes a big difference. I also have my outlanes all the way out! Yes the ball drains a lot , but it is suppose to be a hard fast game. I had the outlanes all the way in before and found it WAY TO EASY! Iron Man = One of STERNS BEST!!!

DSC06072.JPGDSC06072.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bay78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-a-great-game-im?tu=Bay78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.