(Topic ID: 27095)

WH20 is in house...i feel like a proud new papa.

By flipper_fever76

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RawleyD
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WH20.jpg
WH20topless.jpg
WH20unwrapped.jpg
WH20mummy4.jpg
WH20mummy3.jpg
WH20mummy2.jpg
#1 11 years ago

The NAVL guys showed up yesterday right on schedule, they had to wheel my 'new' baby down my 400ft driveway on a pallet jack and into my 1st floor gameroom. Tip of the cap to the them, they did a great job, this was my first dealings w/ them and everything went super smooth. The seller went way above and beyond in preping the machine as you can see in the pics below, pics were after all the blankets and wrap were removed. Put the pincab protectors and topper on, moved into final resting place and leveled everything out. I think WH20 is going to like it's new home.

WH20mummy2.jpgWH20mummy2.jpg WH20mummy3.jpgWH20mummy3.jpg WH20mummy4.jpgWH20mummy4.jpg

#2 11 years ago

more pics

WH20unwrapped.jpgWH20unwrapped.jpg WH20topless.jpgWH20topless.jpg WH20.jpgWH20.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Congrats!
Looks great.
Packing does look thorough, but surprised to see the legs left on. Seems to have worked well for you.

#4 11 years ago

Congrats!

Dig the cardboard wrapping and address labels. I can picture it with a stamp on it and sitting at the mailbox.

#5 11 years ago

Yeah, was certainly nervous to ship w/ legs on but did a bit of research here and it eased my apprehensions a bit.....a bit. I think shipping w/ legs on sort or forces the shipping company to give it its own space, less likely to stack something on top of it. Also it makes it painfully obvious that it's a pinball machine and people would be more inclined to be careful w/ it.....at least this is what i repeatedly told myself the last two weeks.

#6 11 years ago

Shipping with the legs on with NAVL has always yielded me good results.

Congrats on your new pin!

#7 11 years ago

Thanks for the congrats. WH20 was the pin right next to TAF when i was a kid growing up so having them side by side again is very nostalgic. It's been a while since i've seen the original topper in person, man that thing is just cool as hell, the previous owner even made a shim that goes under it so it tilts forward a little bit more. Work can't get over fast enough today...

#8 11 years ago

Looks like it's in great shape. Congrats!

#9 11 years ago

Congrats, I am anxious to pick mine up next week.

#10 11 years ago

Congratulations ww is a great pin.

#11 11 years ago

Congrats and welcome to the WH2O club! I love mine, and am enjoying it quite a bit.

Now get some heavy duty blinds on that window!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Congrats!
Dig the cardboard wrapping and address labels. I can picture it with a stamp on it and sitting at the mailbox.

+1. Kind of like when I had a White Water FEDEXed to me last November... No seriously!

Congrats on getting a great game!

#13 11 years ago

Congrats on the great game....My kids love White Water

#14 11 years ago

Congrats on the White Water! My only concern with the legs on during shipping if their is only one person they might choose to drag the machine from one end possibly digging into the cab or decals causing damage. Glad to see yours made the journey safely and enjoy it!

#15 11 years ago

Nice grab!
Everytime I see someone get a new WH2O it motivates me to get off my butt and finish putting mine back together. I'm missing playing it

Enjoy!!!

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Congrats and welcome to the WH2O club! I love mine, and am enjoying it quite a bit.
Now get some heavy duty blinds on that window!

Yeah, those curtains are usually never open, was only open that day so i could see when the NAVL truck pulled up. One of my roommates opened them up last week to 'let in the sunshine'......she was promptly scolded and thoroughly educated so this cardinal sin wouldn't be repeated.

#17 11 years ago

Welcome to the club, I just got mine last week. I have mine in direct sunlight for now. I cover it from topper to legs when I am not playing it. Curtains are not an option.

#18 11 years ago

Fantastic! I want one!

#19 11 years ago

Looks like a great example. Good luck with it! One of my all-time favorites...still have mine and play it every week.

#20 11 years ago

congrats definetly one of my favorites can't wait to get mine if i can ever afford it

#21 11 years ago

congrats man. WH20 is awesome

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-is-in-housei-feel-like-a-proud-new-papa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.