(Topic ID: 35077)

wanted to buy chuckie cheese tokens

By mikepin

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I want to buy a bunch of Chuckie cheese tokens... or will trade for something.. anyone got a bunch laying around?? There used to be someone at the York show selling there?? anyone know who?? mike 330 518 3141

#2 11 years ago

??? I can probably go and get some for you...kind of a strange request, how many do you want?

#3 11 years ago

Damn, if only you asked 16 years ago when I used to work at Chuck-e-cheese, I had boatloads of them. I used to hand out whole rolls to cute girls that came in.

#4 11 years ago

looking to buy in bulk CHEAP. again these used to show u at shows and Auctions...

#5 11 years ago

have you tried Chuck E Cheese? They might have some ;-P

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I used to hand out whole rolls to cute girls that came in.

That's super-creepy.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

That's super-creepy.

I was seventeen at the time, not that creepy! And by cute girls I meant ones around my age.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

have you tried Chuck E Cheese? They might have some ;-P

Do they actually use tokens in the restaurants any more? I thought they went to an all swipe-card system.

#9 11 years ago

I had this one buddy that was always up to no good. I knew every time I went out with him trouble would follow. Anyway, one day he says "Hey, keep an eye out for any CC employees" I really didn't know what was up, but he ended up jimming open a few coin boxes from a few sit down arcades and emptying the tokens into a bag. These were pretty generous sized drawers and they were pretty full.

We later divided them and would stand at the change machines offering 5 tokens for a dollar vs. what CC was offering at 4 per dollar. It was awesome, and I don't recommend it. But hey, I was young and it was pretty fun hanging with Kevin Michael. I think all of us had one friend like that.

#10 11 years ago

Hell, last time I was at Chuck E Cheese two kids had taken a prybar to a coin door and one more was actually *inside* the basketball game slam dunking balls. There must have been 40 kids in there and 5 parents. People were clearly using it as free babysitting and the employees had given up trying to control the kids.

#11 11 years ago

I can get you some non-documented HUO CC tokens. 3 for a dollar...as many as you want!

#12 11 years ago

Token Warehouse is sold out, it seems. It might be worth emailing them though, because they don't update their site all that quickly.

$92 per 1,000 shipped Chuck E. Cheese tokens.

http://tokenwarehouse.com/fs.html

#13 11 years ago

As an operater this thread has me seeing red. If you need tokens buy them from the business that paid for the machines.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

As an operater this thread has me seeing red. If you need tokens buy them from the business that paid for the machines.

Bingo

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Do they actually use tokens in the restaurants any more? I thought they went to an all swipe-card system.

nope, still tokens

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-to-buy-chuckie-cheese-tokens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.