(Topic ID: 321472)

Video of P3 "Hello world" game devlopment?

By PinballShoppe

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Would anyone with a bit of experience coding games for the P3 be interested in recording a "Hello world" introductory tutorial video? I've had a couple of inquiries about getting school and library groups involved in developing software and hardware for the platform, but I don't know how difficult this might be for students. An example reference video might be an easy way for teachers and group organisers to evaluate the difficulty level for their audiences.

3 months later
    5 months later
    #3 10 months ago

whoa! I didn't know this had been posted. I know what I'm doing next weekend!!

#4 10 months ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

whoa! I didn't know this had been posted. I know what I'm doing next weekend!!

I started working through it. I forgot where I got stuck.... need to open unity again, but usually work pulls me away and I forget to log back into the unity to keep going.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-of-p3-hello-world-game-devlopment and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.