- Ravencroft Archway
- Ravencroft Buildings
- Secret Hideout Sign
- Flamethrower
- Venon Canisters
- VUK

What do you guys see?

#2 9 months ago

Definitely the bell tower and the 2 fast lock canisters really stick out as prime candidates for an overhaul. Look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

#3 9 months ago

Cover-ups for the exposed circuit boards, maybe like a web splattered design.

#5 8 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Definitely the bell tower and the 2 fast lock canisters really stick out as prime candidates for an overhaul. Look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

Bell Tower is definitely first priority! We've got our eye on those canisters as well

#6 8 months ago

Some venom goo like what ghostbusters has but black.

#7 8 months ago

Can't wait to see what the Mezel folks come up with. When I first saw the game, and the flat Ravencroft arch and that bell tower, I thought, man, Mezel's gonna have a field day!

Quoted from Wray:

Some venom goo like what ghostbusters has but black.

I don't mean to hijack the Mezel thread, but FYI Rocket City Pinball already has what it sounds like you're looking for. There's more detail on it over here in the main 'generic' Venom mods thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/venom-mod-thread-symbiotic-chaos#post-7704597

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Good luck with your mods, Mezel team! I know you'll be making some killer stuff as always!

1 week later
#8 8 months ago

The Silhouette Topper is ready to go. This is a three-piece powder-coated metal that uses Stern's screw pattern to install. You can add topper illumination through Mezelmods, as well.

These are available in my Pinside Shop and should be available through Mezelmods soon.

20230808_205002 (resized).jpg20230808_205002 (resized).jpg20230808_205111 (resized).jpg20230808_205111 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#9 8 months ago

I am interested in all the mods you have (coming) for Venom LE so I am not sure which mods will be for what models.

2 weeks later
#10 7 months ago

First sketch for our Bell Tower!

Untitled_Artwork (9) (resized).pngUntitled_Artwork (9) (resized).png
#11 7 months ago

^ reusing the bell? The playfield sides of the ball locks are going to need something!

#12 7 months ago
Quoted from MezelModsDesign:

First sketch for our Bell Tower!
[quoted image]

Looks good, I'm also working on one but it will look more like stock. Looking forward to seeing yours and what else you make!

#13 7 months ago

That archway is screaming for a nice upgrade!! Similar to the Metallica arch!

#14 7 months ago

Black pinballs that don't flake would be a great idea. your light up scoops never disappoint, one for the moving scoop would be cool. I think it could use some light up figures. The chrome hex nuts on the slingshots could be orange with a kit. The carnage archway/gate could be upgraded. Some cool instruction cards instead of saying "pinball insider connect" would be a nice one. I look forward to modding the premium!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#15 7 months ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

^ reusing the bell? The playfield sides of the ball locks are going to need something!

Our tower will have its own bell. We've got something really exciting in the works for the ball locks.

1 week later
#16 6 months ago

After playing my premium for a few days I noticed a lot of air balls causing playfield dimples I think most of them are stemming from that one steep ramp on the right side of Carnage. There seems to be bracket holes but nothing to keep the ball from flying everywhere. A piece of plastic on top of the ramp would be amazing

#17 6 months ago

The Venom Silhouette Topper is now available on Mezelmods.

img_2205 (resized).jpegimg_2205 (resized).jpegimg_2206 (resized).jpegimg_2206 (resized).jpeg
#18 6 months ago
Quoted from Nicoli125:

After playing my premium for a few days I noticed a lot of air balls causing playfield dimples I think most of them are stemming from that one steep ramp on the right side of Carnage. There seems to be bracket holes but nothing to keep the ball from flying everywhere. A piece of plastic on top of the ramp would be amazing

This. Balls fly off a lot

#19 6 months ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

This. Balls fly off a lot

How steep do you have you game? I'm within the bubble level marks (i.e. at 6.5) and I've never had a ball fly off that ramp yet.

#20 6 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

How steep do you have you game? I'm within the bubble level marks (i.e. at 6.5) and I've never had a ball fly off that ramp yet.

I've tried multiple variations and my playfield is level horizontal wise

PXL_20231007_153448524 (resized).jpgPXL_20231007_153448524 (resized).jpg
#21 6 months ago
Quoted from Sparky:

The Venom Silhouette Topper is now available on Mezelmods.

[quoted image][quoted image]

This is awesome! There's rumors of a ghost rider topper in the works and he's in the code O_o a ghost rider venom action figure would be amazing!!!

#22 6 months ago

First look at our canisters.

IMG_5466 (resized).jpgIMG_5466 (resized).jpg
#23 6 months ago

Frist prototype for our Bell Tower!

IMG_5528 (resized).jpgIMG_5528 (resized).jpgIMG_5529 (resized).jpgIMG_5529 (resized).jpg
#24 6 months ago

Just added the Venom TV to my Pinside Shop. Available soon at Mezelmods, as well. Black or Bloody Black is listed, but you can request wood grain or Bloody wood grain if you like that more.

Venom Black 1 (resized).jpgVenom Black 1 (resized).jpgVenom Black 2 (resized).jpgVenom Black 2 (resized).jpgVenom Bloddy 1 (resized).jpgVenom Bloddy 1 (resized).jpgVenom Bloody 2 (resized).jpgVenom Bloody 2 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#25 5 months ago

Our first glimpse of Tim!

IMG_5784 (resized).jpgIMG_5784 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#26 4 months ago

Our pin is currently out on location but the Bell Tower is almost ready!

IMG_5931 (resized).jpgIMG_5931 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#27 4 months ago

Thanks to Pinsider Headshothills for sending me some installed pics of the Bloody Venom TV Mod!

I always leave the installation location up to the customer. That way if a customer already has a mod in that area, they're free to install in other areas. This applies to all game titles.

This looks like a pretty good spot, though!
Venom Installed 2a (resized).jpgVenom Installed 2a (resized).jpg

Venom Installed 3a (resized).jpgVenom Installed 3a (resized).jpgVenom Installed 1a (resized).jpgVenom Installed 1a (resized).jpg
#28 4 months ago

Our PRO Venom Bell Tower is now available! Prem/LE coming very soon.

IMG_5986 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_5986 (1) (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.99
Lighting - Other
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Plastics
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/venom-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.