ghost 2.jpg
ghost 1.jpg
front.jpg
field up.jpg
field mid.jpg
field low.jpg
field all.jpg
coin.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 10 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Unidesa High Speed Cirsa WORKING

Added: 2023-06-29 21:12:19 UTC • Ended: July 20th, 2023
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Price

$ 1,750 (OBO)

Open for offers

Here's a rare Unidesa (Cirsa) version of High Speed. It is working and in player's condition.

Unlike I usually do, due to this version of the game being a rarity in the States, I've not gone whole-hog into troubleshooting/cleaning, etc. I will let the new owner tackle things as he/she sees fit.

The game functions fully with the exception of the knocker and the BALL/MATCH display. I've not tried to troubleshoot the knocker but the display itself is known bad; it's not a main board issue.

Speaking of the displays, the other four are strong, all function properly in self-test and keep score properly but show some odd abnormalities, mostly consisting of lines at the bottom of the displays not in use. See pics for a thousand words. Outside of cleaning the contacts for the displays, I've not tried any further troubleshooting on this issue.

With the exceptions that have been mentioned, everything works as it should and all self-tests pass. The flippers and other solenoids are all strong, too. One trough switch was stuck closed and I adjusted it so it is fine now. I have not tested all the switches on this game but, during gameplay, it seems as though they all do work and, as I said, all self-tests pass. The rubbers still have life and all the plastics are present but two do have corners missing; one under the overpass and the one directly in front of the lowest bumper.

The boards are Unidesa/Cirsa boards and have the battery holder mounted on the board (ugh). I have put new batteries in and set the game for free play - the settings hold when turned off.

The playfield has some wear and some half-assed touch-up done to some areas (not by me). All three included balls are in good shape.

The cabinet is solid and has the Unidesa/Cirsa artwork applied.

The backglass is a Unidesa/Cirsa one but it is cracked along the right side. Whomever initially taped it to stop the cracking used tan packing tape because of course they did. I've not tried to remove any of the tape on the front or back as the glass is very solid as it sits; the tape-removal adventure awaits the new owner!

All the backbox lights work, except for two - they cause a short with an adjacent two sockets if fiddled with. How exciting - another adventure for the new owner! I've not messed with any of the playfield lamps but all appear to be working correctly save for a few. But, hey, both coin door lamps work! Speaking of lights, if this version did have the police beacon on top, that and the motor are long gone.

The tilt ball is missing and the plumb bob rod is snapped but the rod and bob are still there - yet ANOTHER adventure for the new owner! It's like bonus fun

This game doesn't accept quarters as it is from overseas but one coin mech is still present. There are no functional locks for either the coin door or back box so you can open both at will.

Lastly, the legs look as though they may be new and the power cord certainly is new and the game comes with the Williams version of the manual and schematics.

Cash and carry preferred in Plano, TX but will ship with Michelle if necessary.

Play before you pay, first floor, no stairs, and I can help you load!

Item photos

main.jpg
left.jpg
front.jpg
right.jpg
coin.jpg
field all.jpg
field low.jpg
field mid.jpg
field up.jpg
glass.jpg
glass crack.jpg
glass R.jpg
ghost 1.jpg
ghost 2.jpg
boxA.jpg
boxB.jpg
manual.jpg
latch.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are BabyPac's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BabyPac's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Plano, TX, US

#2 10 months ago

What are the differences other than cabinet/backglass art and board set?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unidesa-high-speed-cirsa-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.