(Topic ID: 240209)

Tron Vault... Is it coming? Maybe Tron Premium.

By Barakawins1

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CF04D2D3-02DB-43FB-B11E-48491A424F37 (resized).jpeg
image000001 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_fandango.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 1 year ago

Make it happen Stern!!!

- zombie thread

#32 1 year ago

Mission Re-Start Zombie thread.

*** completed ***

Also…

Come on Stern!!!

3 months later
#35 1 year ago

Lol ok then….

I believe it will come!

Come on Stern!! Give us the best pinball theme ever, again!!

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I thought Stern said no more DMD games ever when they canceled the last run of Iron Man. If Tron or LOTRs is ever going to be made at Stern again, either would have a significant overhaul to be brought to the new platform. Seems unlikely, though if I were a betting man it is more likely for LOTR than for Tron.

gosh no, LOTR is a boring game, yes I said that. Long playing, impossible to finish, meh meh meh.

I suspect an overhaul and TRON game made by Jack Danger, I do hope for a Spike II system, upgraded flipper and all the animations from the movie that we could not have.

If Stern in not doing this somebody else should but to be honest, that said, Elwin and Danger are to me the best upcoming designers to replace the older generation, with Elwin ahead of the game by 4 cornerstones titles, all top shelf shooting games.

I will take this a step further and say this, Elwin and his team -always the same coders- always deliver solid code to all the games he puts out and that is what I like about the projects he embarks on, unlike other coders: GB, MANDO, TMNT, Srangers Things, Munsters, etc, who deliver an incomplete product and then often never polish nor fully finished. This reminds me of the Williams era, when code was really never finished, I was thinking of this the other day and I came to the conclusion that the coders who are still doing this, are the same coders from back then...

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I own a TRON LE.... It's one of my favorite go to games in my entire collection. While I would love to see you guys that don't have one get a NIB "Vault" the more TRON the better... I simply don't see it happening.
I do however see them re-skinning / re-releasing it as a TRON 82'. I thought this year would make so much sense because that would mark the 40th anniversary of the original movie, also the Disney World Tron light cycle run roller coaster will open any month now.
My suggestion is that anyone that wants a TRON... buy a TRON. All things considered based on every other games pricing it's not that outrageous comparatively speaking. I mean in theory all the games pricing now is outrageous, so you might as well purchase a great game. Does it have the most cutting edge toys or deep code etc etc... NO but that's not what makes TRON amazing.... it's the flow / speed / constantly wanting to play just one more game... the I know I can get to the "portal".

I think Tron 82 would be fun, I mean if it has Jeff Bridges in it doing call outs, bring it on. I ultimately like the music and feel of the newest movie, the upbeat music, the electronic feel to it, dafpunk, and all of that together.
Tron 82 might be ok but only if it is mixed with Legacy.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Everyone is running away with themselves.
This is not a new Tron thread. There are 1000 others, yes, but I am continuing an existing thread. It's a conversation. Obviously people want this game again if the chatter has continued over the years.
Stern don't need to do vaults with red DMDs and they probably won't. That is correct. But the new rumour is a Tron release with the new cabinet and colour display. They're a manufacturer. Production will go back to normal and if they get the license again, they can do a run of Tron machines.
And it's always the same argument. Buy one if you want it now. Well, that's not possible for people outside the U.S. I'm in Australia: 1 Tron machine is up for trade in the entire country. It's not an easy game to get secondhand.

You can play a different game every day for over a month, and it when it is not “hot” anymore then the gap is even longer.
I really love the idea of a big xollection but the this happens…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_fandango.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-vault-is-it-coming-maybe-tron-premium?tu=pin_fandango and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.