• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 days ago by LordOdin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 54 days ago

Hello All.

Pinball noob here. I recently purchased a Tron and it came with custom sounds/music. If I wanted to revert it back to the original music/sounds how would I go about this? I did a factory reset with no luck. The machine is running the latest version, so if I was to try to reinstall same code, would it work and overwrite the custom sound code? I assume the original owner used Pinball Browser, to which I have zero experience on this front.

Thank you!

#2 54 days ago
Quoted from LordOdin:

Hello All.
Pinball noob here. I recently purchased a Tron and it came with custom sounds/music. If I wanted to revert it back to the original music/sounds how would I go about this? I did a factory reset with no luck. The machine is running the latest version, so if I was to try to reinstall same code, would it work and overwrite the custom sound code? I assume the original owner used Pinball Browser, to which I have zero experience on this front.
Thank you!

If you want official code, get a usb formatted fat32, download from sterns website and move the code over. Follow the instructions but it’s like move dip switch 8 over turn on game with usb in and it will boot off usb. Update code. Turn off game, flip dip switch back and you’ll be on the code of choice

#3 54 days ago
Quoted from LordOdin:

Hello All.
Thank you!

Code on sterns website.

#4 53 days ago

Thanks everyone! Will grab an USB stick and give it a whirl.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Trade
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 26.50
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pro-code-update-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.