Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tron_mods_3_009.JPG
Tron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_014.JPG
Tron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_007.JPG
Tron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_005.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Hello, Just ordered and received Pinbits Tron Pop Bumper Dress Kit - Partially Assembled for my Tron Pin. It did not come with instructions as I was hoping for. Anyone have a copy they could send my way? Seems like it should be easy enough to install but I rather save on the guess work and get it right the 1st time...

Any help, much appreciated!

Art

#2 11 years ago

Look on the page you ordered from. I believe they have directions.

#3 11 years ago

If you get them put together, let me know. I think I am missing a part on the Gem stack and can't get pinbits to return emails.

http://mrtn.smugmug.com/Other/Tron-Pop-Bumper-Kit-Assembly/23773888_6WxhG5#!i=1883215251&k=6RMK8r4

#4 11 years ago

Look at this Pict-- The Kit is Like a Puzzle ,, But It's Worth it !!

Tron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_005.JPGTron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_005.JPG Tron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_007.JPGTron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_007.JPG Tron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_014.JPGTron_Pop_mods_and_etc,,_014.JPG Tron_mods_3_009.JPGTron_mods_3_009.JPG

#5 11 years ago

You guys are Great...Thank you! I will try to reach out to Pam for you and let her know. It seems they have been unusually busy the past few months with the business. I've emailed several times and have had no replies as well... I would suggest to call them as well if you haven't already done so...+1 510-657-2170.

I'll will try also... Thank you!

#6 11 years ago

BLACK_ROSE

Nice work with the mods! Never much of a puzzle guy! when it came down to deciding whether I was going to build 1000 piece puzzle vs. 50, always went with 50...lol Now with pins... I count screws, washers, and nuts...lol

Thanks for the pics... I have those color inserts to install as well! They look awesome!!!

#7 11 years ago

Everytime I see this kit...only one thing comes to mind.

"Now whip it....whip it good!"

#8 11 years ago

Yup, follow the link Captkirk posted. I got it done easily and if I can using those pics anyone can.

#9 11 years ago

Yep... it was a bit of a puzzle and my kit was missing parts. Pam sent me new parts and I was still missing parts. Finally got it all in and assembled. They look great.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Everytime I see this kit...only one thing comes to mind.

"Now whip it....whip it good!"

That is the same thing I think maybe they should come in red.

#11 11 years ago

A DEVO pin is one of my dream themes for this very reason....

Later,
EV

#12 11 years ago

I wish pinbits would do a kit for spiderman those tron look freakin awesome

#13 11 years ago

B_R where did you get the ZEN mod?

#14 11 years ago

yep the pictures as instructions only help a little.
But once they are done it looks very cool.
My kit did not come with leds so I'd recommend upgrading while doing the kit.

#15 11 years ago

Rai, pinbits makes the Zen mod along with some additional color mod enhancements to light up areas of the playfield. Just installed them myself, I think they look great! link here.

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_65&products_id=532&zenid=v99599hhic2iapg6rna7klvmc3

#16 11 years ago

It's not too bad. Just take your time! They are one of my favorite mods.

#17 11 years ago

Quick question to the people who already have the pop bumper kit installed ... on the two identical bumpers, did you actually screw into the "bottom" of the pop bumper white plastic housing? The default pop bumper screws are very small, and the replacement ones are longer to accommodate the additional height from the kit. But they seem like they're just a tad too long. If I screw them in all the way to the point where they secure the topper kit, you can actually see them protruding just below the bottom lip of the white plastic. You can't see it when you're playing, and it doesn't interfere with the bumper functionality, but it seems like the screws are just 1/4" - 1/8" too long.

#18 11 years ago

Did you use those two spacers

#19 11 years ago

I sure wish these had instructions, took a few hours but finally got it. Found a link on google that helped.

#20 11 years ago

Here the pic I think?
No new camera pics to large sorry

#21 11 years ago

I really like the look of those. I am wondering if they would work on other sterns. They look like a heavy duty variation of Bally Williams Pops mixed with a little Devo. I would like to add them to xmen le. Think it will work somehow?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pop-bumpers-pinbits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.