Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Richthofen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Seeing local Tron LE's for sale that are HUO and I will be opening my NIB within a week. Are there really any buyers for NIB game?

What is the current price difference between NIB and HUO?

Previously tweaked kinda sounds good to me.

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Seeing local TRON LE's for sale that are HUO and I will be opening my NIB within a week. Are there really any buyers for NIB game?
What is the current price difference between NIB and HUO?
Previously tweaked kinda sounds good to me.

Last NIB Tron LE that I know of was sold for $12,500. They've definitely come down a bit. I know of one that sold for $14,000 but that was many many months ago. HUO prices depend on mods but I know of an HUO with no added mods sold for $9500 recently so there is definitely a difference.

#3 10 years ago

I know of a huo one here that sold for $9000. Money is flowing to the newer games.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Money is flowing to the newer games.

Yes not a good time for sellers. Buyers market until people get caught back up with new purchases.

#5 10 years ago

I saw a HUO Tron LE locally go for $9200 or less on local forum.

If NIB is just $1000 more it probably isn't worth the mental aggravation of selling mine and buying another.

Thanks guys!

#6 10 years ago

If you're just going to open it why don't you send me the NIB and I'll send you an HUO mint Tron LE with a couple mods plus $1000...

win/win

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

If you're just going to open it why don't you send me the NIB and I'll send you an HUO mint TRON LE with a couple mods plus $1000...
win/win

Yep. I would do that. A dialed in game plus a starter fund for the next one.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

If you're just going to open it why don't you send me the NIB and I'll send you an HUO mint TRON LE with a couple mods plus $1000...
win/win

If you want to leave money on the table then do this.

Edit: Also, for a thousand bucks and a few mods, I would open it myself before selling it.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Yep. I would do that. A dialed in game plus a starter fund for the next one.

Win/Win

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes not a good time for sellers. Buyers market until people get caught back up with new purchases.

Yeah. If you assume that 1,000 people really did put down $1k for MMR, then that's $1 million dollars being sucked out of the available pool of cash collectors have at their disposal (and $8 million over the next twelve months until the game comes out that's reserved and can't be spent.)

Having said that, don't discount holiday bonuses and tax returns. This spring during tax return season (feb->april), I couldn't get my hands on a STTNG and ended up just getting a TRON NIB (Why spend $4.5k on a STTNG when you can get a NIB TRON for $500 more, with zero issues out of the box, and pretty much just as fun?). So we should see prices pick back up? There's for sure way more avenues for new games these days (Stern, JJP, now Chicago Gaming?) so that's more supply, helping to fill out the demand from all the new collectors lately.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-nib-today-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.