11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown.jpeg
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Does CG still have his Transformers LE or do I? I just bought a combo (#392) from Mike Nogle at GAP for $4800 out the door last week (Thanks Mike!).... It came with a sub, shaker, white rubber, and plays GREAT. I really like the game quite a bit, but I am still in the honeymoon phase.

You have Coasters TFLE, which was Turbo20lbs TFLE beforehand. Shaker comes stock from the factory on TFLE. You forget about your red dmd lens

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

which was Turbo20lbs TFLE beforehand

Any hottie butt prints on the playfield glass? I would never clean this pin!

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

You have Coasters TFLE, which was Turbo20lbs TFLE beforehand. Shaker comes stock from the factory on TFLE. You forget about your red dmd lens

Oh yeah, mine has the red lens also.... Hard to keep up with what came from the factory on Sterns, shaker, no shaker, finished code, unfinished code, etc... LOL

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Any hottie butt prints on the playfield glass? I would never clean this pin!

LOL.... No buttprints that I noticed, must not have gotten as much love as Wh2O did at Turbo's place....

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Right but the biggest difference here is that all of the Xmen LE's have been run, and you'd be hard-pressed to find one NIB from a distributor (for Wolverine, anyway), whereas you'd have no troubles buying a NIB TF:LE.. and they haven't even run them all (and possibly never will)

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate anymore. I know that I just bought Gex's last one, last week, and I could have sworn he said that Stern had built them all. I also talked to another distributor that had a couple left and then was out. I think Stern has finished building them all now and the distributors are graudually running out.

I could be way wrong there but that is what I got from the conversations I had when i was buying mine last week.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Right but the biggest difference here is that all of the Xmen LE's have been run, and you'd be hard-pressed to find one NIB from a distributor (for Wolverine, anyway), whereas you'd have no troubles buying a NIB TF:LE.. and they haven't even run them all (and possibly never will)

I see what you are saying, I thought TF was sold out. But for comparison sake, they did not make 2 LE, a Premium, and a pro, like they did for TF and AC/DC. XMEN they only made LE's and a pro, so the LE's sold out instantly. Just because of sheer quantity.

#57 11 years ago

There is still 50 combos sitting at stern

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I see what you are saying, I thought TF was sold out. But for comparison sake, they did not make 2 LE, a Premium, and a pro, like they did for TF and AC/DC. XMEN they only made LE's and a pro, so the LE's sold out instantly. Just because of sheer quantity.

Oh you're right for sure, they certainly over-shot the numbers on that one.. it's a shame because the theme is a sure fire hit, IMO. That's obvious given how terrible the movies are and yet they did killer in the box office. Unfortunately the reality is that the game is sort of just "ho-hum". I *know* that not everyone will agree with this.. and I respect those of you who do enjoy the game. This was my DREAM theme. I bought it, and tried like hell to enjoy the game and justify the purchase.. and it just didn't do it for me. I'm hoping Stern does one final software update and it ends up being a Batman TDK kinda situation (and all you LE owners can laugh in our faces! lol)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-prices/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.