Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spideynhb
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rat_Tomago.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Slick Chick (NFS)
    King of Diamonds (NFS)
    Abra Ca Dabra (SOLD)
    Card Whiz (SOLD)

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

New to the hangout and to TPF.. Will be there with at least 1 EM in tow

Please bring Big Brave. I would like to play one.

#10 10 years ago

I sold both Abra Ca Dabra and Card Whiz today. Both have been finalized. I will only be bringing two machines. Slick Chick and King of Diamonds.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

What? You sold Card whiz? You just bought that as I recall...

Yes I sold Card Whiz. As much as I thought I would love to own this it is just not holding my interest as much as Slick Chick and King of Diamonds. The 60's games are really doing it for me. My friend has 9 pins and I go straight to his Williams River Boat. My friend Ken has 20 different Gottlieb 60's and 70's EMs and I make a B line for his Central Park, Kings and Queens and Buckaroo. It took me 1500 dollars worth of mistakes to realize that I love 60's Gottliebs.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Way to go Dan!
    Personally I think your Abra Ca Dabra is the bomb!
    Cools beans on the Card Whiz as well. So what's next?
    Ken

Next I will be actively searching in this order for

Kings and Queens
    Buckaroo
    Crosstown
    North Star
    Central Park

#21 10 years ago

Central Park is a hard game and doesn't get as much play as the rest. This is why you see a ton of them and most of them have shiny playfields because of this.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

If you get a Kings and Queens, I may have to break into your house and buy a storage unit for a while. Just saying.

LOL Josh! I would have the perfect trifecta of Slick Chick, King of Diamonds and Kings and Queens.

1 month later
    #25 10 years ago

Bump! Come here! Get a cheap flight and stay in a cheap motel/hotel! I want to meet as many EM guys and pinball enthusiasts that I can.

#27 10 years ago

You work on the weekends?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rat_Tomago.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-em-roll-call?tu=Rat_Tomago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.