Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by rccola777
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3786.JPG
    capfan-pin2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rccola777.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 10 years ago

Barry, you don't ever play the big ones you have, so now you want some 3/4 size machines to not play?! You can put one in place of that Midway multi machine you bought at the local truck stop. Brett, if Barry doesn't bite on the mini Captain Fantastic, I might be interested.

#84 10 years ago

Ok Stephen, I up your bid by 10% (we haven't stated dollar amounts yet, so this will have to do). Can we use your plan and include Zizzle? I think I can get my hands on a few and beat the exponential increase in price your diabolical plan will surely create. We could even re-theme one for Calvin and Hobbes.

And Barry, I just found out that Brolyn has a couple EK home versions, but he's converting them to 60 in 1's (or maybe 19 in 1's, hell I never can remember). I think he had a freshly converted Tron upright that he picked up on the Northside.

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

did someone say zizzle ?

IMG_3786.JPG 160 KB

Ahhhh yes... I think that's Brad's Zizzle from TPF. Turning it into a virtual pin is the only respectable way a Zizzle should be played. In all seriousness, I reluctantly admit I have owned a Zizzle, and it was, well, awful.

#89 10 years ago

At the time it seemed like a good idea. Barry and I were going for the "Wonder twins power... Activate!" angle, but we made a mistake and both got them done on our right arm, so we have to face opposite directions when we show people how clever we are.

#92 10 years ago

Barry tells me that if he has something to drink, he really opens up and starts talking. I haven't seen it happen yet, but I can only hope it releases the "dark side" Barry stories! Maybe he'll finally tell us about the time he toured with the circus side show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rccola777.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-ed-and-volunteers?tu=rccola777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.