Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by 80spit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eckertsbrew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

I have the same game and have been looking for a schematic. Where did you find one?
I am going to assume all of the other bulbs are coming on......

As for the lights. Like above....
1. Check the bulbs.
2. Clean stepper contacts.
3. Check the lamp sockets for corrosion. I found this on a couple machines that sat for a while. You will see a white build up around the sockets.

Post edited by eckertsbrew : Spelling

#7 10 years ago

Thank you for the link.

One other thing to check... I am not sure how the light circuit runs without the print but I have solved many problems with pulling the pin connectors apart and cleaning them. If all the other light are working I am going say something with the stepper unit is wrong (Contacts, Ground etc.)

#9 10 years ago

Great! So glad you got it going.

I will let you know about the schematic. I am having trouble with gameover. I now have both players working correctly. My issue now is, if I power machine down mid game and come back to play again it returns to last game on power up.

#11 10 years ago

Thank you ccotenj.

I was thinking the lock relay and after reading the thread I will now go out tomorrow and check it.

Thanks again,

eckertsbrew

2 weeks later
#12 10 years ago

80spit,
I have not been able to find a copy of the schematic and now I am having trouble with the bonus count down.
If you can I would love to have a copy in section of the schematic.

Machine was working fine except for the Game over which ccotenj help me fix with the lock relay. Now after a ball drains the bonus will not step down and motor keeps running.

Schematic will help me a lot.

Thanks

#14 10 years ago

Thanks bonzo71,

I will give it a check tomorrow.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eckertsbrew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toledo-em-bonus-stepper-issue-no-lights?tu=eckertsbrew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.