DSCN2572.JPG
DSC02983_zps999fe626(1).jpg
ricky-ricardo-e1283876365700.jpg
hDCCBE3C5.jpeg
index-397.jpeg
index.jpeg
Matahari.jpg
MagnetWear.jpg
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
#52 10 years ago

I regret selling my DK and DK Jr. I wanted pins and more room for pins. I will probably never get back to arcade games unless I can find a Dragons Lair or a Star Wars.

#53 10 years ago

Flash Gordon, Sinbad, WH20, Genie, Cyclone, and Flip A Card are the ones I miss the most and would definitely own again given the chance. To some extent I kind of miss them all for one reason or another.

Except Pool Sharks.

#55 10 years ago

Kind of miss and hope to get again
Xmen magneto
AcDC premium
Tspp

Already bought back
Getaway
Sopranos
Doctor Who
Cirques Voltaire

#56 10 years ago

Count Down. I had two, I sold one really cheap and I wish I hadn't. We need doubles for the machines at the MGC every year, and Count Down is a criminally underrated game that makes a great tournament game. I really with I still had the second one as it would make using it a lot easier.

#57 10 years ago

DMD: Indy 500. A damn fine game with lots of strategy from the underrated Dennis Nordman.
EM: Card Whiz. One of those tables from Master K that would sing one one game and make you look absolutely silly on the next. Sign of a true player.
SS: Whirlwind. I could have made this game harder than it was, but I tapped this girl out years ago with trap/backhand shots to the Cellar Wizmode over and over and over...

#58 10 years ago

The only one I really regret is my NIB CV. I have a really nice CV on loan currently, so that's nice, but I'll never be able to get back that nice of a CV for what I sold my original for and it's the only one I wish I had back.

TZ, Gilligan, RFM/SWE1, Rollergames, not so much.

#59 10 years ago

Countdown. What a simple fun drop target game. Green, yellow, red, blue. I would love to find a QC example someday.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Looking back at your collection history

Speaking of, you seriously need to update your collection history (where's Luci?)

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Speaking of, you seriously need to update your collection history (where's Luci?)

Prolly in the ki-shen
ricky-ricardo-e1283876365700.jpgricky-ricardo-e1283876365700.jpg

#62 10 years ago

I miss having a Trudeau Row.

DSC02983_zps999fe626(1).jpgDSC02983_zps999fe626(1).jpg
#63 10 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I only have a LOTR, thats it! Thats all I have!

Anyone have a really mint Hardbody FS?

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

At least tell me that Luci box was real! Or at least the hole in the box ...

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I'd almost have to give you thumbs up for this, as if you were going to have 1 pin and 1 pin only. TZ or LOTR would be the best picks.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

At least tell me that Luci box was real

Oh its real, and Spectacular!

Edit----I think I will skip adding a poll, wow what a variety of pins being missed, I swore before starting this thread there was going to be 56 people lamenting the loss of their old Hollywood Heat.

#67 10 years ago

None, because I haven't sold or traded any yet. But that's going to change soon.

#68 10 years ago

Genie and Paragon are two that I'd love to have again. If I ever get a bigger house I will have a whole room with just wide body pins in it.

#69 10 years ago

No ragrets here buddy!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#70 10 years ago

HS II and freddy. If i had fishtails it would never leave.

#71 10 years ago

CFTBL - "Move your car!!!"

#72 10 years ago

I miss them all, but they probably won't be back. They all stayed long enough. There are still so many to own.

#73 10 years ago

My WW...she gave great blow jobs during those hot summer months

#74 10 years ago

After playing Nimblepins's Shadow I would have to say Shadow.

1 week later
#75 10 years ago

Indianapolis 500 and Card Whiz. Two very different games from different times, but man... they were great players!

1 month later
#76 10 years ago

Another happy ending.

DSCN2572.JPGDSCN2572.JPG

#78 10 years ago

Bad Cats. Don't regret it because it went to a good home but I miss it way more than any other pin I have sold.

#79 10 years ago

If you wanted a specific game enough to look for it and buy it, then why ever sell it? I still have every game I've ever purchased. But if someone offered me a boatload of money for my BBB and I decided to sell just for the cash - that I am sure is a decision I would later regret.

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

If you wanted a specific game enough to look for it and buy it, then why ever sell it?

Every once in a while you may find something that you really want and the only way to make it happen is to give up something else. Unless of course you have unlimited funds and space. But I have seen those with unlimited resources that still have no choice when they can no longer fit any more.

#81 10 years ago

Attack From Mars. My son got all quiet and was on the edge of tears after we played our last game on it. It effectively ended his playing days, hasn't played a game since. That's not a huge deal for me as we are now playing more basketball, baseball & football.

Judge Dredd is my personal biggest regret as I sold it too cheap and i really like the game. Do you know where it is, flanker? I sold it to TomGWI and you bought it from him.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

If you wanted a specific game enough to look for it and buy it, then why ever sell it? I still have every game I've ever purchased. But if someone offered me a boatload of money for my BBB and I decided to sell just for the cash - that I am sure is a decision I would later regret.

As others have said, the bane of pinball collecting is lack of space, funds, or both. Consider yourself lucky that you've never had to sell a game. For pretty much everyone else, that isn't reality. You get to a point where you don't have a choice. To bring another game in, something has to go.

Dave

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Bad Cats. Don't regret it because it went to a good home but I miss it way more than any other pin I have sold.

I was surprised to see you sold that one.

#84 10 years ago

Tron LE. But I got it back!

Iron Man. But I'm getting it back!

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Judge Dredd is my personal biggest regret as I sold it too cheap and i really like the game. Do you know where it is, flanker? I sold it to TomGWI and you bought it from him.

Mike Hay has it now, I played it last Chi Expo when Jetzxi-Trophy+me visited his house, it looks great and played pretty well from what I remember but I was drunk, that was this night.....

144234-i.jpg144234-i.jpg

#86 10 years ago

I just visited my first Judge Dredd. Still perty as ever!

#87 10 years ago

My HEP Cactus Canyon.

Never uncrated it. Just sold it as I tried to deal with the real estate market collapse.

Marcus

5 years later
#88 4 years ago

Black knight 2000
Rescue 911
Judge dredd

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
€ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/to-all-the-pins-ive-loved-before/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.