Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mcluvin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lilsumpin.PNG
    #1 10 years ago

This week sucked bad between work and A holes lol But thx to playing pinball and drinking beer has made the end of my week all good.

#2 10 years ago

Oh yeahhhh. Just get the good games in early. After beer 11 it's starts going downhill a little.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh yeahhhh. Just get the good games in early. After beer 11 it's starts going downhill a little.

INDEED

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

This week sucked bad between work and A holes lol But thx to playing pinball and drinking beer has made the end of my week all good.

I hear ya, been a sucky week for me too. Monday night we had a storm and as I watched it from my side door a lightning bolt hit a power pole 50ft. from me and started some tree branches over the wires on fire. After a few minutes of fire and sparks the branches shorted out the wires with a big kaaazoot and a blinding flash. I dialed 911.

Today Friday I was driving on the freeway behind a motorcycle and the car next to him decided to change lanes into the cycle. The rider dumped the bike and slid at 50mph while I slammed on my brakes and stopped about 6ft. from him. If the guy behind me had been closer and not paying attention he would have slammed into the back of me and I would have run over the bike rider. I called 911.

I have NEVER called 911 in my life and here I called them 2 times in the same week for things that happened right before my eyes.

It's been a VERY sucky week.....I NEED some beer and pin big time.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I hear ya, been a sucky week for me too. Monday night we had a storm and as I watched it from my side door a lightning bolt hit a power pole 50ft. from me and started some tree branches over the wires on fire. After a few minutes of fire and sparks the branches shorted out the wires with a big kaaazoot and a blinding flash. I dialed 911.
    Today Friday I was driving on the freeway behind a motorcycle and the car next to him decided to change lanes into the cycle. The rider dumped the bike and slid at 50mph while I slammed on my brakes and stopped about 6ft. from him. If the guy behind me had been closer and not paying attention he would have slammed into the back of me and I would have run over the bike rider. I called 911.
    I have NEVER called 911 in my life and here I called them 2 times in the same week for things that happened right before my eyes.
    It's been a VERY sucky week.....I NEED some beer and pin big time.

Dame dude thats crazy make sure you have couple extra shots tonight

#6 10 years ago

Holy cow MustangPaul! Time to relax...you've done your civic duties this week!

#7 10 years ago

So other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? No, seriously, that truly sucks! The lightning, the wires, and the fire, besides the bike wreck. Other than a bad case of road rash and a load in his pants, how did the biker fair?

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Dude, after beer 11 I'm the best freakin player in the world

#9 10 years ago

its a flying dog double ipa and some 151 night thats 11.5% beer and 150proof rum i only drink potent stuff

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from WOLF:

Other than a bad case of road rash and a load in his pants, how did the biker fair?

He fair'd good, no broken bones but a lot of road rash and a shallow gouge out of the bridge of his nose. All he was wearing were shorts and shoes so he's REAL lucky. The bike was pretty banged up though.

Oh and the driver of the car did not signal his lane change, never slowed down and left the scene like nothing happened.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

its a flying dog double ipa and some 151 night thats 11.5% beer and 150proof rum i only drink potent stuff

I'll be over about 10 and we'll play for some $$$

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'll be over about 10 and we'll play for some $$$

ok bring big bills and please make it over here without calling 911 lol

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

He fair'd good, no broken bones but a lot of road rash and a shallow gouge out of the bridge of his nose. All he was wearing were shorts and shoes so he's REAL lucky. The bike was pretty banged up though.
    Oh and the driver of the car did not signal his lane change, never slowed down and left the scene like nothing happened.

That's good to hear he did ok. He's REAL DAM lucky wearing shorts and shoes only. The bike taking a beating is about the norm in a situation like that, but I wish the run away driver would take a beating too!

#14 10 years ago

I was supposed to go to CP Pinball tomorrow & see all my arcade homies but I tore my Achilles & can't drink or play pinball now.

So this thread sucks!

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

ok bring big bills and please make it over here without calling 911 lol

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I was supposed to go to CP Pinball tomorrow & see all my arcade homies but I tore my Achilles & can't drink or play pinball now.
    So this thread sucks!

That's REALLY having a bad week. How long ya gonna be laid up?

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

So this thread sucks!

ZOMG that sucks dude with no beer no pinball no pinball con = no fun

#18 10 years ago

I'm not in pain when the steroids are working... I can't even touch my foot when they wear off.

Since the tendon don't snap off, it just tore some & became damaged, I estimate 1-6 weeks of air cast & pills

This isn't the first time it's happened. I'm just a "lucky" guy lol

I can however sit on a stool & play my own arcade games & pinball machines while listening to beastie boys so things could certainly be worse

#19 10 years ago

My go to beer is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, but is anyone else a fan of Lagunitas Little Sumpin'? What an awesome beer......

lilsumpin.PNGlilsumpin.PNG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thx-4-pinball-beer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.