Linked Games

• Rock Gottlieb, 1985

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-525.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Here is the first contender...

seattle.craigslist.org link

The worlds greatest pinball machine - $100000 (Bellevue)

"And I'll keep reminding you of the fact, over and over and over again. More precious than freshly shaven sack, my pinball machine! Although I don't know a God damn thing about this machine, that is irrelevant. My Step Brothers friend, who he met at the bus stop, has appraised this machine at over 14 million dollars. When I'm not busy huffing Krylon metallic paint, I'm thinking about squirrels. They are pretty, very very pretty. Stop changing the subject, look at my pinball machine, look at it!"
image-525.jpgimage-525.jpg

#2 10 years ago

You gonna go check it out? Sounds like a hell of a bargain. Almost too good to be true in fact.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

You gonna go check it out? Sounds like a hell of a bargain. Almost too good to be true in fact.

More precious than a freshly shaven sack!

#4 10 years ago

pretty sure this person just has a really great sense of humor and would probably sell it for a under $1k.

#5 10 years ago

Priceless!

2-PINBALL MACHINES FROM THE 70'S $995.00 EACH (BELLEVUE)

"IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE GUYS CALLING ME WITH THE LOW OFFERS AND INSULTING MESSAGES F#%K YOU...IF NOT CALL AND YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT 2 RARE AND HIGHLY DESITREABLE MACHINES. BOTH JUST SERVICED, RARE FIND. THESE ARE NICE AND VERY COLLECTABLE, CALL"

#6 10 years ago

denver.craigslist.org link

Lost in Space- $3200:
"one of the most highly sought after pinball machines made"

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

More precious than a freshly shaven sack!

If you're not sold on it after that you never will be!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Dommer:

pretty sure this person just has a really great sense of humor and would probably sell it for a under $1k.

#9 10 years ago

no one should tell him has ROCK, of which 1875 units were made, and not ROCK ENCORE, which only had 245 units.
both of which are not worth that much (though i heard $600 by christmas)

#10 10 years ago

Here is one I saw on PHX CL over a year ago. The title referenced an NBA FB if I recall. Pretty awesome:

"Poor Chase has to get his Daddy and Mommys permission to sell a machine he already promised to sell me when I arrived at his place.
My advice Chase is to move out of your parents basement, take the baseball bat out of you @ss and fart a big bloody scab at Chick-fil=la while you kiss a picture of your mommy.
Your family is a pretty poor example of america when you can break the heart of a 10-year old boy for his birthdayt party after you made a deal.
Bite me dough boy. F you and any body that walks like you, talks like you and looks like you and any of your reneging family members too. Come see me soon. call me day and night 602 738 30xx
I am told God punishes families like yours. Go for it big guy..... "

#11 10 years ago

austin.craigslist.org link

"Firepower 2, lights come on but nothing else works, haven't looked at it to diagnose. $1,000,000 or trade for Dirty Harry Pinball...."

Picture sells it...

#12 10 years ago

I should buy this Rock for $395 and flip it for $100,000. I'll throw in free shipping.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

#13 10 years ago

This dude is still at it now with added incentive to buy!

"YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO OWN THESE I'M TOLD BY EXPERTS"

#14 10 years ago

Do EPICALLY LONG CL ads count?
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Zzzzzzzz...

#15 10 years ago

Actually not a bad price, though, considering how early of a game it is, with a factory third magnet and everything.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Actually not a bad price, though, considering how early of a game it is, with a factory third magnet and everything.

Didnt say price was bad, but the ad is soooooo long. Who has 10 mins to read a CL ad!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-thread-is-for-epic-cl-pinball-adds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.