(Topic ID: 3451)

The who's Tommy billboard

By fusion301

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Driving thru Philadelphia just saw a big billboard with a picture of DE Tommy and something about the play coming soon tried to get a picture but went by to fast anyone else see one around?

#2 12 years ago

That's awesome! If I randomly came across that billboard, I'd be overcome with joy.

#3 12 years ago

http://www.theatrealliance.org/event/whos-tommy-musical

Found it - yeh I had to do a double take- still driving but have the urge to go play some pinball lol

#4 12 years ago

Very odd...

#5 12 years ago

If you've never seen the musical, I highly recommend you buy some tickets. It's a great show!

#6 12 years ago

Yeah that might be nice to take a date to

#7 12 years ago

There is one playing here in Anchorage. Trying to get my wife to go with because it is in a gay bar/theater. Not phobic, but I just don't want to deal with all the flirtation as I am one sexy piece of man-meat. But seriously, neither the wife nor I have ever seen Tommy. And I call myself a Pinhead. They apparently also have a Tommy and CPT Fantastic pin in the lobby but just for the show. Never played either. Gonna have to get there early. Too much to do and no time to do it. Going to see blue man group on Mothers day. Always wanted to see their show.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-whos-tommy-billboard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.