1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3AFE9CE5-CD5F-4223-B63C-7E0109FC38CA (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

I don't get excited about new movies. Hardly ever go to theaters to see them.
But I'm really excited to take my girls to the theater to see this! Trailer looks fantastic. Just hope it's full of sound from the original Super Mario Bros.
Anyone else stoked for this lol

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

But I'm really excited to take my girls to the theater to see this! Trailer looks fantastic. Just hope it's full of sound from the original Super Mario Bros.

The movie looks decent but the voices seem completely out of place.

#3 1 year ago

Hush hush
Voices carry

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

My kiddos as well. Can’t be worse than most
Disney movies lately.

#5 1 year ago

Voice actor choices make no sense, but Jack Black as Bowser makes it forgivable. Charlie Day as Luigi isn’t too bad!

#6 1 year ago

Can't believe I've never heard this.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Looks MUCH better than I was expecting

#8 1 year ago

I’m not sure how you top the original masterpiece

3AFE9CE5-CD5F-4223-B63C-7E0109FC38CA (resized).jpeg3AFE9CE5-CD5F-4223-B63C-7E0109FC38CA (resized).jpeg
#9 1 year ago

Of all the It Girls in history, it doesn't get much more It than Anya Taylor Joy.

#10 1 year ago

There's a trailer on YT that has the proper voices instead of the voice actors. Would 100% go see it if it were the OG voices. Instead, we'll wait until it shows up on a streaming service.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

Of all the It Girls in history, it doesn't get much more It than Anya Taylor Joy.

Creepy

#12 1 year ago

She could definitely use some sun on that pasty skin.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Excited to take the kids next weekend. The plan is to take them out to lunch and then walk over to see the new movie without telling them what they are doing as a surprise. Kids love hibachi, and there is one in the movie theater parking lot. This way we can surprise them. Next weekend! The other stuff this studio has done is mostly pretty good. The minions and secret life of pets was okay to good. Sing though... lets hope this isn't a musical.

Can't wait!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-new-super-mario-movie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.