Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TxJay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150310_140214 (resized).jpg
    20150310_140206 (resized).jpg
    20150310_140206 (resized).jpg
    IMAG0441 (resized).jpg
    IMAG0438 (resized).jpg
    This-is-a-Bummer-Man (resized).jpg
    20161101_131742 (resized).jpg
    20161101_131850 (resized).jpg
    20161101_131610 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago

Really sorry to hear the wait isn't over yet but also really glad you spoke to your distributor and it sounds like the shipping company and him will get it worked out.

I had a similar thing happen back in July 2013 when I went to pick up the two WOZ pins I had pre-ordered. Believe it or not, other than a mess from destroyed cardboard, the pins themselves were unscathed. I literally ran my box cutter down two sides of the box to see if the games were damaged before loading them at the shipping terminal, and then I had to figure out how to tie them back together temporarily to get them loaded up. Sheesh.

IMAG0438 (resized).jpgIMAG0438 (resized).jpg

IMAG0441 (resized).jpgIMAG0441 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/talk-about-a-depressing-day?tu=mrbillishere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.