(Topic ID: 50735)

Tales from the Crypt Drop Target Plastic - any repros??

By ArnieC

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mikebetz42
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am working on a Tales from the Crypt, the Center Plastic over the drop targets is missing - has anyone repro'ed the plastic? I can not find a good picture of what it even looks like - I checked the pinball database but I am not finding a good picture. Could someone take a picture for me, also on the right side of the center pop bumper I have 2 holes in the playfield, not sure if something is suppose to go there or not - I could use a picture of that area as well. Thanks in advance. Arnie

#2 10 years ago

There are two plastics behind the drop targets on top of one another. One is just a plain red plastic and right above that is the one with the images. Are you needing both or just one of these? The decaled plastic has not been remade, this you would have to make your own from someone's scan. The red one has been remade by somebody here on pinside and a lot of people ordered multiple pieces as this piece always broke. I bought some but sent the extra ones with the machine when I traded. Good luck.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

The red one has been remade by somebody here on pinside and a lot of people ordered multiple pieces as this piece always broke.

Do not know if he has any more... but I bought one, and it looks great. Plus a little thicker than the original.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-plastic-help

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tales-from-the-crypt-drop-target-plastic-any-repros and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.