9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by jardine
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

winner (resized).png
    Pinball Oz Holter Proof-06 (002) (resized).jpg
    #1 9 months ago

If there's anyone in here that could help out with designing a T-shirt for me, hit me up. I posted the last couple designs we did. The heart beat not so popular...the Kangaroo was, so would like to keep with the Aussie design theme as this seemed to work.

It's for a Facebook group I run.

Cheers.

Pinball Oz Holter Proof-06 (002) (resized).jpgPinball Oz Holter Proof-06 (002) (resized).jpgwinner (resized).pngwinner (resized).png
    #3 9 months ago

I still like my t-shirts to have a small logo on front breast and the big logo on the back.

#4 9 months ago

I can't help you design a T-Shirt, but it sounds to me like you want to make a small run of 50 or so shirts right? I would look into "custom military T-Shirts" for the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force. Over in the United States, pretty much every military school or unit will at some point in time make custom coins or t-shirts for their units with a custom design for each class or year. Their are companies that cater to this, and you can generally get a run of 50 t-shirts with a very nice looking logo with original professional art of your choice for at or under $1,000 USD. I have not done it in a decade but its worth looking into.

#5 9 months ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I still like my t-shirts to have a small logo on front breast and the big logo on the back.

We found that worked best. This was the design we went for with the Kangaroo. He was on the back with the logo front left pocket.

#6 9 months ago

I like the heartbeat design!

#7 9 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I like the heartbeat design!

Thanks, I thought it would do well but this design wasn't the most popular. Hence this post. Just seeing if there's someone who can design something different again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t-shirt-design-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.