(Topic ID: 358212)

Straight Shooter

By eltoboso

13 days ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 13 days ago

I am looking for some help or suggestions on getting my EM Straight Shooter to score correctly. As the10K step unit advances to 90K, the next advance should reset the 10K score to zero, which it does, but the total score doesn't always advance by 100K points. I'm lost, any help would be appreciated. thanx in advance

#2 12 days ago

is there a cam+9th position switch, or is that circuit through the contacts on the wiper board?

#3 12 days ago
Quoted from eltoboso:

the total score doesn't always advance by 100K points

Does the 100,000 (M) relay activate when this happens?

#4 12 days ago

I would think that there might be an end of stroke switch on the 10k unit. Either a normally open switch that works in conjunction with the 10k wiper disc and fingers in the 9th position and a normally open switch on the 10k relay,or a normally closed switch that works as a hold/lock circuit with a normally open switch on the 10k relay. Can you post a pic of the gear side of the 10k-90k unit?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.