You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sw-ac-dc (resized).png
EFDF12EE-94EC-40D9-911E-938004F0414E (resized).jpeg
oldman (resized).jpg
C69EEADC-4C5D-42AE-B472-2957F3C8BF20 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ausretrogamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#111 3 years ago

I fall in the bucket of those that disliked the game when it came out in 2017 (played the Pro at my local distro). However, I saw the light side of the FORCE in 2019 when I gave this game (Premium) another chance. I was so amazed with my 180 degree on this game, I actually wrote about it:

http://www.ausretrogamer.com/star-wars-comic-art-pinball-may-the-force-be-with-you/

Remember what Yoda once said, “Disappointment is the path to the dark side. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Welllll, he didn’t say that exactly, but you get my drift

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from Fordiesel69:

ausretrogamer:
I enjoyed the read. Now only to find a premium (comic art or not) on location somewhere to do a fair comparison. Everthing is pro or nutin.....

Glad you enjoyed the read. I am just glad my brother in law bought one, otherwise I still would have avoided playing SW. I haven’t played the Pro in a while, but I do think the hyperspace loop and Death Star fork just add the extra something I can’t put my finger on it. I do hope you find a Prem or LE somewhere to play in your travels - it is worth giving it a shot.

#125 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Great story much like me I didn’t like it much at first bought a AFM LE so I passed on SW and didn’t think about it much until the comic art and I’m sure code was much improved by now. What a great game (premium with hyper loop) but imo the pro is still great I’d buy it if the premium wasn’t an option. Also I think the comic pro is one of the best looking cabinets of all time.

That is unbelievable (our stories being so similar)! Absolutely love our SW Prem Comic art - it looks amazing. The Comic Art Pro looks brilliant too.
I’ll be honest, our AFMR LE is the least played game in our small collection. I am now contemplating selling it to get a DI LE (or am I crazy?).

#127 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I love DI so much, it’s got a lot of humor like AFM, but a lot more in the way of toys and we love the selfie camera. Great for parties. I highly recommend DI.
I still love AFM too but it’s my only old game but I appreciate how the remake has brought it up to more modern levels with the larger display and lights.

Just what I needed to hear, thank you. I think we (myself & family) now need DI in our lives

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ausretrogamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-pro-insulting-?tu=ausretrogamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.