IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0130.jpg
image-669.jpg
image.jpg
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

There's a good lesson in this. If you want something tell someone you want it. Don't equivocate, just say you'll take it.

Once you and the seller are mind melded on that fact you can work out some reasonable terms, like I'll come and pick it up this weekend. I'll pay you the agreed price provided all is as you described, otherwise we can discuss it in person.

Boom, done.

It sucks to lose out on a deal, been there! But you should learn from them so you don't kick yourself next time.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There's a good lesson in this. If you want something tell someone you want it. Don't equivocate, just say you'll take it.
Once you and the seller are mind melded on that fact you can work out some reasonable terms, like I'll come and pick it up this weekend. I'll pay you the agreed price provided all is as you described, otherwise we can discuss it in person.
Boom, done.
It sucks to lose out on a deal, been there! But you should learn from them so you don't kick yourself next time.

The seller has been on here for a long time, and provided a fairly detailed description. Heck, it's a refinery edition. We've seen their work. If you're messing around asking a bunch of questions about total plays and stuff, you better be ready for someone to step in front of you and say "I'll take it". It happens.

#53 10 years ago

GLWS

!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

The world is ALL about YOU man!!!!!!! We all need to know more about you, you superstar, better than everyone else, richer than Rich, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!! ..... !!!!! ......!!!!!.....

Post edited by moderator : Ban vote issued for not letting it go when we asked you to keep this stuff off the forum.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

GLWS
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
The world is ALL about YOU man!!!!!!! We all need to know more about you, you superstar, better than everyone else, richer than Rich, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!! ..... !!!!! ......!!!!!.....

And I get ban votes for being "antagonistic"......you just can't let it go......one of these days ROBIN will figure out that you are the problem and truly have "issues".......at this point I truly feel sorry for you and I am sorry that you just aren't happy with your life......all ROBIN ever needs to do (and it isn't tough) is do a search and see that everytime I have a post you have to have a smart A** remark (but that doesn't make you a troll.....more like a "stalker" which just speaks of more serious problems in your life). I doubt you would be a amart A** to my face and hopefully one day we can find out if I am right.....easy to be a wise A** on the internet.....

Post edited by moderator : ban vote issued for continuing where you left off before your one week ban.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Dave you were a great seller and very fair. I had first shot and BLEW IT...LOL !!!! You win some and you lose some and you move on.....I am more bummed at the AC/DC premium and wish I bought yours and sold mine for $5,000-$5,200 as yours was well worth the $5,500 and I love that game.....that one hurts !!!
Good luck to you and I appreciate you responding in a prompt fashion and have no doubt you acted in a fair way (just based on how fair you were with me).......if you were next door and would have brought it down to my basement I know I would have bought it in a minute......I stink at moving these things so it takes a lot to motivate me to drive and deal with the loading and unloading.....your price was very fair and you were pleasant to deal with....so thank you !!! NOW PLEASE NO MORE NIB's.....unless you want to mod out one of the MMR's and sell it then "knock yourself out".....LOL !!! I will travel during rush hour and load and unload for that title !!!
To the guy bummed out....there is always another good deal.....just be patient.....summer is on the way......PATIENCE IS KING !!!! Kinda like a woman just when you think the perfect one "got away" there always seems to be a better one around the corner !!! HOP

I did get to see, touch and load that ACDC Premium and it was awesome. If it eases the pain a really nice Pinsider down South got it and it was not me. I did get the IM however! No better seller on Pinside!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Marshfield, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-pro-blinged-out-fs/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.