IMG_7397.JPG
IMG_7396.JPG
IMG_7395.JPG
IMG_7402.JPG
IMG_7337.JPG
IMG_7386.JPG
IMG_7387.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Thanks for looking I think I have one fantastic looking super nice Spiderman just in time for the new movie. This one has several mods, including shaker motor (165), FF full speaker kit (140) and McKee topper can not remeber what I paid but probably around a 100 so thats over 400 in mods. These sold for around 5000k from Pinball sales back in Dec 2010 It even has Cliffy lane protector and mostly LED's. I do like the older style bulbs near the bottom to not blind me from seeing the ball come down the lane. The Cliffy for the 3 bank target shows in the picture but I am taking it out as it hangs up for some reason. No wear underneath anyway. The first few pics shows the version of code and audits results. I will update code but wanted everyone to see the actual numbers. I got this pin in another trade in from PA on a WOZ pin. I am always trying to upgrade my collection but this one seems like a push and I did not want to lose my FF light up kit so I will keep that one. Just like the restored Getaway I just sold I still believe the one I originally have from Jim G is slightly better as it has a few more mods. Its not to say this Spiderman is not bad and I bet its better than most out there as it was in a big house near Philly and seemed well taken care of. No Doc Oc wear around the wood is rare and the playfield circle is still all intact. The magnet core is just starting to mushroom but still not bad at all. Backglass has no holes or tears.
A few more pics in the next post

Priced at 6k and I can bring it with me and drop off anywhere along I-81 from Bristol VA thru PA to Trenton NJ to LAkewood NJ then back thru Fairfax and across 66 back to I81 at no extra charge other then the 6k price.
A true HUO limited play Spidermn from the final run even has standard lockbar box no latches and low low play. You can pay 5k for a much more used one but the Sandman plastic is not even broken yet and they all do after some use.

IMG_7315.JPGIMG_7315.JPG
IMG_7349.JPGIMG_7349.JPG
IMG_7350.JPGIMG_7350.JPG
IMG_7351.JPGIMG_7351.JPG
IMG_7378.JPGIMG_7378.JPG
IMG_7379.JPGIMG_7379.JPG
IMG_7385.JPGIMG_7385.JPG
IMG_7388.JPGIMG_7388.JPG
IMG_7387.JPGIMG_7387.JPG
IMG_7386.JPGIMG_7386.JPG
IMG_7337.JPGIMG_7337.JPG
IMG_7402.JPGIMG_7402.JPG

#2 10 years ago

A few more pics of the sides and some kind of plastic protector. Lane shot with cliffy protector. New ramp flaps as the black ones seems to rust some as its happening to my Batman also. I cant get over how good the Doc Oc area looks . I had a cliffy on mine but it looks just the same so maybe its not needed.

I dont need two so lets make a deal, I tried to price it fair as I ahve seen them go over 6k and BR even purchased a routed one at auction for 5k so I think for 1k more this is a smoking deal.

Here is some more pics of the Spiderman pin for sale. I am keeping the other from Larry I got last Summer. Send me a message or call as I am trying to get things ready for the trip up North.
I have already sold the AFM and I do not think the IM will be leaving New Jersey but I have people interested.

Still have a new in box WOZ standard with Invisiglass and shaker motor and probably another as I have an upset customer who is demanding something I can not control so it may not make it into the house. Maybe its a bluff but if not it would help to sell Spiderman to give him his refund.

Thanks
Buddy
herron,[email protected]
Home 276-679-7779
Cell 276-219-4663

IMG_7395.JPGIMG_7395.JPG IMG_7396.JPGIMG_7396.JPG IMG_7397.JPGIMG_7397.JPG IMG_7398.JPGIMG_7398.JPG IMG_7402.JPGIMG_7402.JPG IMG_7357.JPGIMG_7357.JPG IMG_7367.JPGIMG_7367.JPG IMG_7374.JPGIMG_7374.JPG IMG_7380.JPGIMG_7380.JPG IMG_7392.JPGIMG_7392.JPG IMG_7389.JPGIMG_7389.JPG
#6 10 years ago

Great looking game, GLWTS.

If I didn't just buy one, I'd be interested.

#7 10 years ago

Buddy,

Give me a call. Are you still interested in a possible trade deal for this?

Darin

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Buddy,
Give me a call. Are you still interested in a possible trade deal for this?
Darin

Hi Darin

I am really looking for cash as I need to sell a few things to make my tax payments this week and with no deal on Xmen LE for Tron Pro trade on mine or the other one I understand why you might want to keep Tron. I do not need another expense pin to try to move like TOTAN. I try to sell them reasonable like the super nice Tron with all those mods for 6600 and nice TAF with color DMD for 4700 I sold at Louisville. I just figured from our last conversation I did not think we could come to numbers and it always sometimes hard as people feelings can get hurt. If you got the TOTAN sold I would be very happy to bring this Spiderman down as its sharp. Just like I told you when you purchased Tron new in box from me, I dont see how you can go wrong with Spiderman. Its a pin you would never have to move and even crappy ones sell for 4400 at the game auctions. The one that didnt work sold for 3500 at the TN Auction from dream TR. Sometimes it better to just pay a little more than and never have a worry or look at that bare wooden spot and say I wish I could get a better one, this is that one! If not I would buy it back like I have been trying to do on Tron Pro. Those are two of Stern best pins along with ACDC and LOTR.

If you decide I can load up in the minivan and bring it on down.

No pressure either as I have lots of interest and trades but I am not selling it for the 5500 offers I have received. its just in to good of condition. I cant even find a scratch on the cabinet.

Anyone wishing to look it over call me 276-679-7779 or cell 276-219-2355 as I am around a 25 mile radius today working. I like to sell the Luci now that all the others are sold. Floor model with 21 plays for 6100 cash can be purchased also.

Thanks
Buddy

#11 10 years ago

This is a very fine example of this machine!

Good luck with the sale. The IRS is waiting unfortunately.Sorry to hear that

Rob

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

This is a very fine example of this machine!
Good luck with the sale. The IRS is waiting unfortunately.Sorry to hear that
Rob

Thanks its the reason its for sale plus I do not need 2 great condition ones.

#13 10 years ago

Well, as Buddy already knows I've had to pass on this. We spoke the other night and I was pretty sure I was going to pull the trigger. I thought I had my TOTAN sold the other day and was planning on using the cash to pick this up. Alas, the sale didn't happen yet and I am cash-poor for pins.

So, Buddy, GLWS and here is a bump for this pin. Too bad my post isn't about how excited I am to get the SM. One great thing about knowing you is that I know when I do have cash and and am ready to pull the trigger you will be able to find what I'm looking for.

#14 10 years ago

ToTAN for ST LE and some cash to balance out....?

#15 10 years ago

Appreciate the offer but I already have STLE.

#16 10 years ago

Bump

I am leaving today for Jersey around 5pm. Once I am gone I can not put the Spiderman or any other pin on the truck. I will go as low as 5800 and will drop it off at no extra charge along my way. I am going up I-81for what seems like forever thru VA,WVA, MD, PA then cutting across thru PA to NJ

From www.mapquest.com just type Norton Va to Lakewood NJ its always nice to see the map as VA is such a long state.

GET DIRECTIONSAdd Stop|Round Trip|ReverseOptions
Clear Map
Suggested Routes
I-81 N to I-76 E 622.56 miles
9 hrs 45 mins / 9 hrs 54 mins based on current traffic

I also have one new in box WOZ standard with Invisiglass and shaker motor for sale as my customer canceled so I have to give him a refund. He was in at the old price and I will honor the same if I can sell it on the way home as he wants his refund. Its a great deal with both of the features and free shipping if you are on my route. Price is 7700 New retail is over 8200

If anybody can think of anything else like shoot me a PM or better email me at [email protected]

I have an ACDC Luci for 6200 New just out of box with 21 plays I can bring it also.
Sold Out of Mustang pins for now.
Could sell Met MOPLE low plays just not into it like I had hoped priced 7700
My cell is 276-219-4663

Buddy

#17 10 years ago

still have iron man?

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

still have Iron Man?

For about an hour on the truck once I pick it up and drop it off. It stayed in New Jersey.

#19 10 years ago

Sold! Sorry I was driving all day today and just now arrived at the motel to update.

Today was WOZ delivery day for some of my customers.

#20 10 years ago

Buddy, congrats! I am very sad I could not pull the trigger on this. Money has been tighter for me now than it has in the last 15 years. That was the only thing that kept that pin out of my house. I'm very glad for you.

Perhaps you can find me another beaut down the line when I'm more liquid cash-wise.

Be safe on the road.

Darin

#21 10 years ago

Spiderman leaves and gets loaded in the back of the new owners mover. Please email me what lock number is at the top if you can tell as I might have an extra key that will work the lock. Its so hard keeping up with those keys and 19.5 straight hours of driving doesnt help me to remember.

Please send me a few pics or post here so I can see what it looks like set up.

Happy Easter and send me that number on the lock just in case.

Buddy

20140419_134519.jpg20140419_134519.jpg
#22 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

spiderman leaves and gets loaded in the back of the new owners mover. Please email me what lock number is at the top if you can tell as I might have an extra key that will work the lock. Its so hard keeping up with those keys and 19.5 straight hours of driving doesnt help me to remember.
Please send me a few pics or post here so I can see what it looks like set up.
Happy Easter and send me that number on the lock just in case.
Buddy

20140419_134519.jpg 167 KB

Buddy, I wish that was at my house. Just bad timing for me. I'm still trying to get a couple sold so I'll have cash next time around to just simply buy outright.

Congrats on the sale.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Buddy, I wish that was at my house. Just bad timing for me. I'm still trying to get a couple sold so I'll have cash next time around to just simply buy outright.
Congrats on the sale.

Thanks again! We tried so hard but we just could not get it done on several trades opportunities we discussed. I still need a Tron Pro and still have the Xmen LE but it was the only pin I played today. I saw the new movie preview and was excited about the upcoming Xmen film so I had to go play it some. I am glad we did not do that trade myself as I am enjoying the pin more and more with the better code and the better balanced scoring that seems better than just odd numbers going up on the display. Cant wait for the new movie BTW, Its gonna be a great Marvel fan Summer of movies!

#24 10 years ago

When does the drive-in open? I want to bring the family for a movie. Tried to last fall but just couldn't make it work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 65.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 25.50
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bloomington, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spiderman-pinball-for-sale-great-condition-huo-from-2010-run and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.