Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by billsfanmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0758.jpg
    IMAG0759.jpg
    IMG_6893 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

I have done about 5 of these over the years....Easy. Installed shaker, run small conn to the shaker board and then use the 7 pin conn on left side of the game on other side of board. These conn. only go one way...Turn game on and test and get nothing. I pulled the coin door power sw out and all other coils work fine. Game is HUO and perfect so what am I missing?

#2 6 years ago

Did you plug it into the brown wire in the back of the cabinet? Is it possibly turned off in the settings? Does it work in switch test?

#3 6 years ago

Nope plugged in on left side harness

Nothing in test

IMG_6893 (resized).JPGIMG_6893 (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago

Went into settings to set it.?

#5 6 years ago

Yes. It was on moderate. Also tried max. Thus makes no sense. I used correct connectors. And on sm there is no spare 3 pin molex in back like some other sterns

#6 6 years ago

Not up on them that good. But your board for shaker looks different than mine. Shaker for correct system. Or maybe different maker or something.

#7 6 years ago

Thx big law. It's a rev 2. Which people do use for sm.

#8 6 years ago

Wish I could be better help . Just checked my IM, transformers, sorry sold my sm . All the boards were same . Anyway fuse on my boards different. Your fuse on F1 and F2.mine on F2 and F3 but I don't know why. Just thought might help

IMAG0759.jpgIMAG0759.jpg
    IMAG0758.jpgIMAG0758.jpg

#9 6 years ago

Thx. Same wire set up as SM. Using existing harness and plugging in shsker harness. Nothing else to do.

#10 6 years ago

Sent pm. I think the fuse on you board F1 should be on F3. If it was mine I would pull F1 fuse and put it on solder spots where F3 would be and try it. But that me.

#11 6 years ago

Good eye. Ill test it !

#12 6 years ago

Just to close thread biglaw gets the prize. Terry at Pin life said board was made wrong. Sending new one

Thx again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-shaker-install-no-shake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.