Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0148544b8651d878ec6712a1de8d11bcf1ef225fb8 (resized).jpg
01229670628ec5e598bdfbacc646be426e27859d43 (resized).jpg
Rink Animation (resized).jpg
Phone stand (resized).JPG
#1 4 months ago

Am I the only one that sees a listing for a pinball that may be of interest, then searches YouTube for a gameplay video?

And then you only find a few that were posted over a decade ago with lower quality? And sometimes no video at all.

Want to help change that? It's still free to post on YouTube and most modern phones have pretty good video quality.

Found a "workable" solution to holding the phone and not blocking the players sightline. The tri-pod is for those of you that remember the good old days of film photography.

Please share some gameplay videos of your favorite EM machines of any era. And it would also update the inter-webs with better quality videos of some great classic pinball machines.

1976 William's Aztec

This is a stock table at a 3.8-ish degree angle. It is blazing fast with hungry outlanes. Hint, don't try to spell AZTEC. Just hold on and hope for the best

"Tilt bob? We ain't got no stinkin' tiltbob!!!"

Phone stand (resized).JPGPhone stand (resized).JPG

#2 4 months ago

1977 William's Hot Tip, it's a fun layout.

#3 4 months ago

1948 Chicago Coin Crazy Ball

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from tfduda:

1948 Chicago Coin Crazy Ball

That is killer! Too bad the designer isn't credited.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=585

That is a spinning bumper in 1948! Had no idea it was done that early.

#5 4 months ago

Here is one of many game play videos on my Vic Camp Pinball you tube page.

#6 4 months ago

That is a beautiful Domino! Great logic design as well.

1971 William's Olympic Hockey and a unique animation that is also a similar design Steve Kordek used on Heat Wave.

The flipper coils were upgraded to FL-20 300/ 28-400 flipper coils.

Rink Animation (resized).jpgRink Animation (resized).jpg
#7 4 months ago

1954 Wiliams Colors

#8 4 months ago
Quoted from tfduda:

1954 Wiliams Colors

Very unique!

How many of these crazy early designs do you have?

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from Garrett:

How many of these crazy early designs do you have?

Those are the odd ones. Have a few gameplay videos of a few other Williams machines aside from Colors. Times Square has the odd automatic flippers (white ones on bottom far left and eight of playfield). It and Nifty have impulse flippers and then I guess it's odd that the 8 Ball has non-impulse flippers (though both operated by either flipper button).

1950 Williams Nifty

1952 Williams 8 Ball

1953 Williams Times Square

#10 4 months ago

This is not my video, but one of my favorite tutorials on an EM Pin (WMS 4 Roses) with Sam Harvey.

#11 4 months ago

My Gottlieb Lucky Strike

#12 4 months ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

This is not my video, but one of my favorite tutorials on an EM Pin (WMS 4 Roses) with Sam Harvey.

If, lets say some vulgar language is used while playing a pin, I'm thinking
odds are it's pretty good game. I might have to get the 4 Roses out of storage..

#13 4 months ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I might have to get the 4 Roses out of storage.

IF you wanna get dorked.

#14 4 months ago

First video is game play instructions

Second video is playing the game.

#15 4 months ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

IF you wanna get dorked.

Realistically, I most likely would never had found that out anyhow. There's many
more AABs still in storage that I'd much rather have set up before the 4 Roses.
Only have 2 Replay metal rails set up. If another comes out, it'll probably be either
Slick Chick, or Kings and Queens. Heard good things, but haven't played either..

#16 4 months ago

1973 Gottlieb High Hand
My last game when playing the game is my best game.

Game play instructions

Playing the game

#17 4 months ago

CC Sky Rider, first with the Williams Chimes it came with:

And then with the CC Chimes I replaced them with:

#18 4 months ago

The replacement chimes sound so much better and seems like the game has a better feel to it. I use to have a Sky Rider and is one of CC better games.

#19 4 months ago

May be the first time I've watched a CC video. I've seen people state the CC chime sounds horrible but I didn't think that was the case at all.

#20 4 months ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

And then with the CC Chimes I replaced them with:

Those are not the door bell chime unit used in later CCoin games are they?

#21 4 months ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Those are not the door bell chime unit used in later CCoin games are they?

Nope, traditional xylophone chimes but with wooden resonator box for a nice mellow tone. Somewhere along the line someone commented on how they loved the older CC chimes and I realized someone had put williams chimes in. The game was an export (Germany) so I imagine there might have been doorbell chimes in there at some point.

When first got the game, I went hunting for a video of the doorbell chimes - and definitely a step down, especially since there are only two tones.

01229670628ec5e598bdfbacc646be426e27859d43 (resized).jpg01229670628ec5e598bdfbacc646be426e27859d43 (resized).jpg0148544b8651d878ec6712a1de8d11bcf1ef225fb8 (resized).jpg0148544b8651d878ec6712a1de8d11bcf1ef225fb8 (resized).jpg

#22 4 months ago

1966 Gottlieb "Classic Animated" Cross Town

#23 4 months ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

1966 Gottlieb "Classic Animated" Cross Town

Another gorgoeus example Vic. Beautiful collection.

#24 4 months ago

Just came across your thread @garrett. Here is Bally Cosmos gameplay.

#25 4 months ago

Vic Camp games are all gorgeous. Originall playfied factory shine, all shinny chrome, maintained better than new. No juiced up coils or hi tap to compensate for something lacking. Real original factory style play. Ball floats like it's on cloud 9. Skill pool game he has is such a fun player.

#26 4 months ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Another gorgoeus example Vic. Beautiful collection.

Thanks

1967 Gottlieb Sing Along (Game Play)

1967 Gottlieb Sing Along (Playing the Game)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-gameplay-videos- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.