(Topic ID: 257242)

Should you win a TWIPY podcast if you don' t own a game?

By Viggin900

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should you win a TWIPY podcast if you don't own a pin?”

• Yes 155 votes
      82%
    • No 33 votes
      18%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F2BFDE9A-149C-43CB-BC3C-6078E380AF13 (resized).jpeg
    South-Park-I-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-right-now-meme (resized).jpg
    $ 1 kxeqdI42QECa6l6ETxTR_water_down_a_plughole (resized).jpg
    C02F9E83-9757-406B-9911-F14B5842F47A (resized).jpeg
    78826882_434866300753432_919730288244817920_n (resized).png
    E70BE3A7-1237-41DF-9F54-D581F1FDCE67 (resized).jpeg
    donatio heart (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    th (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Rush out and vote a new category was just added... DUMBEST THREAD on pinside award. This is the only thread you can currently vote for so I voted for it. Why don't you ask the best coach in the history of football if you should be allowed to coach a team if you never played in the NFL. Then ask him to return his 6 six bowl rings.
    Give me a break!
    Lastly, at the end of the day who even cares about a dumb plastic award. If you win this award do you get free pinball games from Stern? Ahhh nope! Does it come with a check for a million dollars to go on a pinball shopping spree? That again is nope! Does it mean people like you more than they did the day before... considering Kaneda keeps winning I guess that answer is again NOPE!
    Do people buy a pinball game based on who won the twipy? No again. The award is worthless in other words. Maybe you can use it as a paperweight. Bingo we found a use. Here is the point ... who cares who wins a Twipy, if you own a pinball game or you don't, who cares. I guess some people find it interesting to vote on something, and not bad I guess to say hey we won, but at the end of the day it doesn't change anything. You like what you like and thats it.
    I have to tell the truth honestly, pinball podcasts are mostly boring! I don't listen to listen to pinball podcasts, I have listened to Kaneda from time to time because at the very least he tells you what he honestly thinks. I'm not trying to shame other podcasts but one is done by someone who sells pinball of every background. Do you think he's going to take a deep dive into a game he sells and blasts the supplier for something they did wrong. Doubt that!
    So in one sense its better that Kaneda doesn't own a pinball game ... he's an equal opportunity insulter. LOL
    At least you know what he really thinks as he's not being influenced by being a distributor for a game. I'll take that all day long.

Did you just compare Kaneda to Bill Belicheck?

#129 4 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Every time I see one of these Kaneda hate threads they always get shot down with lots of down votes , and a lot of upvotes in support of Chris . Just going off that , I think he's well on the way to winning his third twipy .
    I bet you thought you were going to get a lot of upvotes for this thread , well that's backfired bigtime .

Well, K’s undergone a true American, second chance comeback. If you don’t know the deep background than you should check it out. I’ve met the dude, hung out with him, and like him. That said, he’s got issues man, and a past we’ll deserved. Especially on Pinside.

But I’d rather look forward than backward, and K has definitely put a better foot forward since his “demise”, and that’s not nothing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-you-win-a-twipy-podcast-if-you-don-t-own-a-game?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.