(Topic ID: 57626)

Shark Club in Howell, MI - Rolling Stones there?

By dfsays

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dfsays
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I was at Shark Club a few weeks ago and they list having The Rolling Stones from Stern. However, I didn't see it. Do they keep machines hidden upstairs or something?

#2 10 years ago

The owner may have sold it. When I was looking for my TRS, I inquired with him about his TRS LE. He said that he was selling it. I ended up buying a pro model anyway. So, it's probably gone.

#3 10 years ago

Damn. I can't find another one around here on location anywhere... and I can't afford to buy one.

#4 10 years ago

The one I bought was up your way in Saginaw about 3-4 months ago. While there may not be a TRS at the Shark Club anymore, we should be thankful to have the nicest collection to play this side of the Mississippi so close to us. I mean, a mint MM, a mint MB, a Tron LE and others for you to play, all the while enjoying a beer and food- you can't beat it.

#5 10 years ago

They sold TRS. Been adding some others lately though (METLE, No Fear, Black Rose and at least a couple more).

Parker

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

They sold TRS. Been adding some others lately though (METLE, No Fear, Black Rose and at least a couple more).
Parker

Hey Parker- Do you own the WOZ at both the Shark Club and at Marvin's?

#7 10 years ago

There used to a TRS at Pinball Pete's in East Lansing. Not sure if you want to drive that far. Also, not sure if its still there. Sorry I can't help more, its just the only one I can think of in Michigan.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Hey Parker- Do you own the WOZ at both the Shark Club and at Marvin's?

Nope. Shark's club doesn't have a WOZ at the moment. They do have one on order though.

Marvin's WOZ is his and the one their now is his ordered ECLE. Previously he had a prototype game but that has gone back to Jersey Jack.

I do have a personal WOZ LE on order - and am waiting like most everyone else.

Parker

#9 10 years ago

There's a rolling stones in lansing that pinball Pete's moved to one of the local bars on location. I forget what bar maybe trippers. The guy who works at Pete's told me where but I can't remember.

#10 10 years ago

I'd be willing to drive to Lansing for sure. I'll see what I can find out next time I'm at Pete's. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shark-club-in-howell-mi-rolling-stones-there and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.