(Topic ID: 292038)

Seeking programmer for Multimorphic P3 game development

By solarvalue

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Dear pinball enthusiasts,
    We are looking for a programmer to join our team. We are a small group of hobbyists working on an upper-playfield module and game for the Multimorphic P3 pinball platform. We have a game concept, upper module design, ruleset, some artwork and software. We have completed our first whitewood and are about to commence making the second. We are currently working on this without any kind of financial reward but we do have a view towards taking our module to production when it is ready. Some Unity experience would be preferred. Please message me for further information if you are interested.

If you are unfamiliar with the Multimorphic P3 pinball platform, please see here:
    https://www.multimorphic.com/

#2 3 years ago

Hopefully one of the new future P3 games will have a cannon that will shoot 15 balls randomly between all flippers at the start of multiball.

#3 3 years ago

I wish you luck, but as a software developer everyone wants help bringing their dream to life. Most seem to forget that developers often have their own ideas for games/apps/etc they would rather work on.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Hopefully one of the new future P3 games will have a cannon that will shoot 15 balls randomly between all flippers at the start of multiball.

If you join our team you can program that into the game.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

I wish you luck, but as a software developer everyone wants help bringing their dream to life. Most seem to forget that developers often have their own ideas for games/apps/etc they would rather work on.

Thanks, I can definitely understand that. However, this opportunity might be suitable for someone who does not have the time or inclination to develop an entire game by themselves and would rather work on a team with other designers, artists, engineers and programmers towards that goal.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seeking-programmer-for-multimorphic-p3-game-development and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.