7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by EJS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

How many Rochester MN(or nearby towns) pinsiders do we have? I'm looking at starting a weekly or biweekly league at my house, I'll have 4 pins soon. 5 probably within the next 6 months. I have 6-8 non-pinball obsessed friends that come over to play, but should be able to host another 4-8 people for a league. I figure 4 machines could handle ~16 people. Let me know if you are in the area and would be interested.

2 years later
    #2 4 years ago

I see this is an old thread but I live in Racine and would be interested.

#3 4 years ago

Me too, if anyone wants to breath some life into this. I have 18 total pins, about 15 would be league ready.

1 year later
    #4 3 years ago

Rebreathing some life into this! Not the best time to have people over, but I’d love to have if not a league, just some local pinheads to play and talk shop with and not have to drive to the cities to do so.

1 year later
    #5 1 year ago

Deafcon BalkeBoy not sure if anyone still wants this.....But I totally agree. Love to meet others in the hobby locally and play!

#6 1 year ago

I used to get to Rochester once a week at least, now maybe a couple times a month at the moment. This might change later this year but wouldn’t mind stopping at a spot for some pins to stretch my legs before driving back to the cities.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rochester-mn-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.