8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by LEE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Does anyone know of any post about games that will be at the event for sale or that someone will bring if wanted? I may just drive my truck to the show if I know of a game that I may or will buy.

If no post has been started.....start it here.

#3 8 years ago

I'll be looking for a Dr. Who!

#4 8 years ago

I'm putting my Johnny Mnemonic up for sale, along with a Star Wars Episode One kit (HUO playfield, side art, translite, ROMs, etc.)

I could probably transport either to ReplayFX if a local deal doesn't happen first.

#5 8 years ago

I have a nice innerflip dragon if anyone is interested and put a deposit i could bring it down. Looks like it was one of the newer storage finds. mechanics all look new. pm me

#6 8 years ago

Looking for a diner!

#7 8 years ago

This may have already been asked but will there be many pins for sale at ReplayFX or will the majority of the pins be PAPA pins (not for sale)? Before this thread started I thought it would mostly be PAPA pins.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I have a nice innerflip dragon if anyone is interested and put a deposit i could bring it down. Looks like it was one of the newer storage finds. mechanics all look new. pm me

pics.
    http://s891.photobucket.com/user/mitch_aires/library/interflip%20dragon?sort=3&page=1

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

This may have already been asked but will there be many pins for sale at ReplayFX or will the majority of the pins be PAPA pins (not for sale)? Before this thread started I thought it would mostly be PAPA pins.

The majority of the pins will not be for sale as they are being brought in from PAPA/Replay Foundation HQ.

However, there are some people I know that will have games for sale inside the show. People are welcome to bring games for sale;
    http://replayfx.org/bring-a-game/

I may be dragging a Wms Cabaret, a Wms Space Station, maybe a Wms Star Pool, Wms Hot Tip, and, I dunno… Or not, as I've been spending a lot of my free time helping to prep all of the games from HQ being brought to the show.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-games-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.