• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by vex
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

plug1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 14 years ago

anyone have these in there ToM or other games: http://www.decoratorsupply.com/pinball/Products/Speaker_Products/Find_Your_Game/Theatre_Of_Magic/theatre_of_magic.htm

Are they worth it - make a difference etc. a MUST have
thanks

#2 14 years ago

Anyone? doesnt have to be ToM specific any thoughts in other pins

#4 14 years ago

The factory speakers are working fine - just curious if anyone else upgraded and what they think

#9 14 years ago

Im not sure - going to pinball event in Nov. maybe I'll see if anyone has something like that there - Im actually pretty amazed at how loud the factory speakers are in my ToM, more bass I guess would be cool - but overall it sounds pretty good. Just put new balls and rubbers in - thought I almost broke the glass on one shot.

#11 14 years ago

just made the purchase - for my ToM - will report back once they are received and installed......are they here yet? Are they here yet ?

#13 14 years ago

got the whole kit and kaboodle

#14 14 years ago

ok got the speakers in Subwoofer sounds great but the two back speakers arent half as loud as the stock speakers - I think something is wrong here , is there another volume on the sound board or somewhere - something im not doing right - any one have any help here - they are in my ToM - I'll put a call in tomorrow with them but it def seems like something isnt right.

#16 14 years ago

nope didnt seem to increase the volume - Im wondering if its the switch that came with it, when i put the old speakers back in the the back box volume is 5x louder so something is out of wack

#17 14 years ago

subwoofer is loud - and pretty darn impressive

#18 14 years ago

We are coming to the conclusion that the amp driving the back box speakers doesn't have the power it once had when it was new, so I may have to go back to the original stock speakers in the back box- thats the theory at least anyway

#19 14 years ago

anyone know if i can wire the speaker directly in like the stock speakers and bypass this volume control kit see if that makes a difference - or do i need some sort of resistor type thing like the original small speaker has

#21 14 years ago

I wired the back box speakers up minus the level volume control unit - and it works great, I may either have a bad adjustment control or something. Besides that two minute fix these things really do make a nice improvement over the stock speakers - for $130 bucks Id say its a must have. The guy at pinball pro responded quickly to my questions and was more then willing to refund any money if I couldnt get it working to my likings - so to answer your question plugger - I would reccomend the purchase. Simple and easy to install 15 minutes your back up and playing, brings the experience to the next level, my buddy and I cranked it up loud played a few games looked at each other an were like wow that was intense and just laughed- good times

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pro-speakers?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.