Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Just wondering what you what these two titles are selling for these days. Not alot of sales right now on them. Both games where shopped years ago for home users but need to be reshopped and a few minor issues repaired.

LMK, THX Allen

#2 8 years ago

Bump

#3 8 years ago

Eatpm: 2500 for average. 3000 up for nice.

#4 8 years ago

I just sold my EATPM for $2400, with a really beat cabinet, but everything else nice. Decals were included in the sale, but it was going to be a lot of work to fix it up. I was going to ask $2800 when finished, but worked out a deal to sell to someone based on a $400 estimate for the work from a friend.

#5 8 years ago

So if I put one up that's decent for 2200 it should go quick

#6 8 years ago

I'd say so. Let's see some pics

#7 8 years ago

Soon as I pic up. Playfield is excellent but Mylar is lifting on the inserts. No art damage Should be an easy freeze off

Any ideas on playboy ?

#8 8 years ago

Oh I'd be very hesitant on pulling mylar on Elvira...

#9 8 years ago

Why. I've done it on many games

#10 8 years ago

Elvira and BK2K don't fare well. Least that's what I've read many times about attempts on those 2 games in particular.

#11 8 years ago

Have you done a system 11? They seem to be much more risky.

My BOP was real nice but had a couple of bubbles. I went real slow and careful and managed to pull the artwork off the heart insert. Some games are better than others but system 11's seem to be to most risky.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Oh I'd be very hesitant on pulling mylar on Elvira...

I pulled the mylar off my Elvira. Of course it was trashed under it and I did a full playfield restore, but the mylar didn't pull up any art. The inserts were already bad though, so hard to know there.

#13 8 years ago

Do you guys think it's still worth the 2200 range

#14 8 years ago

Hard to say without pics but from your description that seems fair. Check out the boards for hacks to be safe though but if the PF is in that nice of shape still I'd assume that the rest of the game was taken care of too.

#15 8 years ago

Still trying to get an idea what a decent stern playboy is worth and what they sell for . Any input would be appreciated

#16 8 years ago

Dude go get that eatpm. You're wasting time. Someone else may be snatchin As we speak!

#17 8 years ago

That ones in the bag as I know the guy. Any ideas on the playboy ???

#18 8 years ago

Playboy... less than 2000. It's one of the hardest games to sell after Nascar.

Elvira has a wide range, with condition very important. 2K-3K sounds about right for Elvira. I just picked one up for 2K with no fade, great PF+cab and I feel like it was a very good deal.

#19 8 years ago

playboy, can be had for around $1600 and sometimes less. Doesn't get a lot of love because you can play the damn game forever.

#20 8 years ago

So at 1500 for a nice one its a win, win. Plans are playing it for a bit till I find another keeper , THX NEO.

#21 8 years ago

I have to disagree with Playboys being under $2000, if it was a routed piece of crap yes.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I have to disagree with Playboys being under $2000, if it was a routed piece of crap yes.

What would you think would be a good selling point. I was thinking 2250 once shopped out .

#23 8 years ago

Well it all comes down to overall condition, it all depends on what shopping out means. If the cabinet art is scratched and gouged all then shopping out will seem to be in vain. You can not put a certain price on any machine by the title alone, overall condition dictates the price no matter what. I really like the flow of Playboy,and plenty of playfield toy's. Hard to say if $2250 is a good price or not, with out seeing the machine.

#24 8 years ago

i've seen plenty of nice ones at pinball shows for $1800 and still were not selling. Those are at shows with 100's of people looking at them. they are a tough sell.

#25 8 years ago

I agree. I've not seen a Stern Playboy sell for over 2K in quite a few years. Hell, when you can find a WPT for 2200, why the hell would you pay 2K for a Playboy or Nascar?

#26 8 years ago

I just decided to look at this thread and I'm amazed. EATPM have gone up that much? Over $2K average? Mine ha ramp entrance fractures covered by Cliffys (some of the first). Mylar bubbles in a couple of inserts. The on PF wear is up center before the scoop hole the MIL green insert has worn off. Everything else very nice. Now I'm wondering if I should invest in ramps and sign up for a CRP playfield preorder.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I just decided to look at this thread and I'm amazed. EATPM have gone up that much? Over $2K average? Mine ha ramp entrance fractures covered by Cliffys (some of the first). Mylar bubbles in a couple of inserts. The on PF wear is up center before the scoop hole the MIL green insert has worn off. Everything else very nice. Now I'm wondering if I should invest in ramps and sign up for a CRP playfield preorder.

Definitely Taxman. Ramps and PF for her will be good to have for future

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Condition is everything! I paid more than 2500.00 for my Playboy but is was original owner with original batteries and less than 200 total plays. The game was as close to perfect as I've seen. 0 flipper button wear, 0 shooter lane wear, just a beautiful example. I love Playboy. I think it's a very fun game and guests love it! Modded mine up to a gold edition. Good luck!

#29 8 years ago

Eatpm has some of the best artwork I've ever seen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Algonquin, IL
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1,499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 70.00
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miramar, FL
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-stern-playboy-and-eatpm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.