By jwwhite15

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Hook Data East, 1992
#1 11 years ago

Wondering what a good price for a very nice Hook here in Ca. Fixed/Upgraded GI problem, perfect spiral ramp, no lock bar holes, no pf wear...thanx in advance.

#2 11 years ago

1500 tops being out in Cali I suppose

#3 11 years ago

Have seen final sales of 1000-1700 over the last couple months

#4 11 years ago

I dunno, I saw a totally flawless(according to the seller) one that looked perfect in the pictures fail to go on cl for 1500. If you really want to find out, do an ebay auction at 1 dollar with no reserve.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Have seen final sales of 1000-1700 over the last couple months

Thanx Don1, that seems to be what I have found too.

Quoted from pinBilly:

If you really want to find out, do an ebay auction at 1 dollar with no reserve.

Wow, what a great idea...FAIL!

Problem is I don't have a Hook but looking at one...which is why I asked for the Pinsider opinion (thus price check).

#6 11 years ago

I had one that was flawless and ended taking a loss on it for $750. These do NOT sell. If you want $1000 for it, your going to be sitting on it for over a year. They are harder to sell than Baywatch.

#7 11 years ago

#8 11 years ago

1.7k....LOL good luck selling that one. Even if you were selling 2, there is no way in hell your ever going to get that for a hook.

#9 11 years ago

Seriously, am I like the only one who enjoys Hook? I actually think its a pretty fun game to have in the collection. Nice and easy.

#10 11 years ago

I like hook, that's why I bought one. Love the looks of it, wish it had some modes tho. But the price has nothing to do with liking it or not. When it's time to sell, you will have a hard time getting $800 or more for it. And mine was mint. No cabinet graining, no playfield wear, nice DMD. Ending Ebay total....$750.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

1.7k....LOL good luck selling that one. Even if you were selling 2, there is no way in hell your ever going to get that for a hook.

And yet I know someone who was happy to pay just that for one a few weeks ago

#12 11 years ago

I got 1200 last Sat at the Kingport TN auction after commission net 1090 tried to sell on Pinside and posted a week before the auction with no real response, only two PM's. The playfield was nice, cabinet somewhat rough with fade.
Buddy

#13 11 years ago

I just traded my Hook here in Cali but I got a couple offers of $1100 and it was not a perfect machine, had lockbar holes and a cracked ramp.

#14 11 years ago

1000-1200

#15 11 years ago

Agreed.

#16 11 years ago

got 1200 for mine no problems was only listed for 2 weeks

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Seriously, am I like the only one who enjoys Hook?

While I don't own one, I played a Hook and thought it was quite fun. I personally wouldn't pay over $1.5k for this title, but maybe a fan of the movie would pay more?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-hookthanx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.