(Topic ID: 125005)

Price Check: Chicago Cubs

By the96stang

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Anyone have any price info on a Chicago Cubs? Game plays fine, unshopped. PF has full mylar but is nice. BG is all there but air bubbles are forming.

#4 9 years ago

Well, Forbes recently valued the franchise at $1.8 billion.

http://www.forbes.com/teams/chicago-cubs/

I recommend that you start at $1.5 billion and negotiate up from there. If you catch the Ricketts Family on the right day, you might get lucky.

#5 9 years ago

The price always plummets after June.

Boston Pinball lists 1550 average on 36 sales (but none this year). There are plenty of non-pinheads that would just love to have this for their basement bar. Unfortunately, interest will probably be much more limited out your way. You may want to consider listing it on ebay..

Edit: I think that price seems quite high, but given that this also hits a sports memorabilia market, I could see it justified.

#6 9 years ago

I have seen them sell for $2500 before, looking for one for a freind, I think 15-1800 is probably what you will pay unless you can find a project one, cubs fans are awfully diehard, and Id get one now, they havent won a world series since you could tie horses outside wrigley, they have some sick talent now, get one before the cub mania...

#7 9 years ago

I agree on 1500-2500. It's shocking that the game sells for that much but it is hard to find and certainly a cross collectible machine. It just so happens to be a decent pinball game as well.

#8 9 years ago

Obviously it sells for more in Cook County than anywhere else.

But come to think about it, just about everything is more expensive in Cook County than anywhere else.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-chicago-cubs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.