(Topic ID: 281757)

Pirates of the Caribbean (Jersey Jack)

By FarFromHeaven26

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PIRATES (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider farfromheaven26.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I realize this topic has been explored before and several times at that, but as we have moved forward and nothing concrete has yet been determined I figured I'd sponsor another inquiry on Jersey Jack's hugely popular but now hopelessly depleted "Pirates of the Caribbean" pinball machine. For most the LE is the version of choice. The question again is are there any signs at this point from within or in any pinball circles that indicate the title will be re-visited with another run large or small? Perhaps someone may have some authoritative information. Thank you.

PIRATES (resized).jpgPIRATES (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Sorry, but this didnt need to be another thread. If someone knew something they would be posting it. Could have asked in the owners club, but again nothing new or it would have been posted. If you want one go buy kne, they come up for sale often.

Geez I was as polite and as diligent as I could be. I did everything I could to avert the rigid answer I received here. If you have an issue wouldn't be best to just ignore it rather than discipline me. This is a tough forum, the toughest online. As soon as the inevitable down votes begin I will delete this post entirely. Anyway I rarely see any for sale and thank you for the decent advice at the end.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I’d buy one. JJP is obviously working hard on GnR but maybe in time they can revisit Potc.
    I’m not interested in one at exorbitant prices (they come up for sale).
    Great game but to me not for $15k and I don’t want a stripped SE for $12K either.

rai, I am with you on every single point you make here. I too am not prepared to spend 15 K for the ones that may come up which is why I made this inquiry post.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh boy
    Sorry to "discipline you" but users can't delete threads.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh boy

Sorry to "discipline you" but users can't delete threads.

Ah yes, "The Law" again. I recall having issues with you before though I haven't posted in well over a year on any topic. But yes fascism has not yet been embraced by Pinside.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Then buy something else because a lot of folks who say they will pay 9k for a new one wont pony up if it gets rereleased.
    Jjp is better off attending to the demand they have for gnr than relicensing and bringing this back. This coming from someone who is seriously debating ponying up for a potc.

Quoted from LTG:

Hardly.
    You'd be hard pressed to find a more diverse group who drop everything and try and help a person with their pinball machine.
    LTG : )

LTG to be sure there are MANY who are extremely helpful, I can't deny that. And YOU have always been one of those. You are one of the very best here. As to the forum no matter what I say out of occasional frustration I still love it dearly and return quite often.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't think you have much of a read on the room. Been called a lot of things but republican is a new one.

Bravo The Law! All is well in Pinsideland!!!

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

It’s all good, don’t let anyone get you down. I also would love to have a NIB POTC LE but at this point I think it’s just a pipe dream as JJP is looking at a huge backlog of GNR to produce, but who knows down the road... never say never!

My friend thank you so much!! Actually I am seriously entertaining a purchase of G & R LE and in the next few months. But yes never say never and we need to stay tuned to all future developments.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Then buy something else because a lot of folks who say they will pay 9k for a new one wont pony up if it gets rereleased.
    Jjp is better off attending to the demand they have for gnr than relicensing and bringing this back. This coming from someone who is seriously debating ponying up for a potc.

I hear ya rai. I am closing in on a decision to purchase Guns n Roses LE, while still hoping for a future change of heart from JJP on Pirates, which of course may or may not happen. Thank you my friend.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider farfromheaven26.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pirates-of-the-caribbean-jersey-jack?tu=farfromheaven26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.