2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Nethawk86
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hello all, I have a pending trade I am setting up with a pinsider who goes by snapperjoe aka Stan Gray in IL. He has no feedback and has only been on pinside a year and change. He has only 2 posts and is not very active. He gave me 3 other pinsiders for references, 1 of which has only been on here less than a year, 1 other sold him his Godzilla LE and the last supposedly snapperjoe bought something off of but the guy says he has no record of him on his books. Has anyone had any experience with this pinsider or know of him personally?

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nethawk86:

Hello all, I have a pending trade I am setting up with a pinsider who goes by snapperjoe aka Stan Gray in IL. He has no feedback and has only been on pinside a year and change. He has only 2 posts and is not very active. He gave me 3 other pinsiders for references, 1 of which has only been on here less than a year, 1 other sold him his Godzilla LE and the last supposedly snapperjoe bought something off of but the guy says he has no record of him on his books. Has anyone had any experience with this pinsider or know of him personally?

I never heard of him, but you would get more eyeballs if you put his name in the Topic.

Snapperjoe: Can anyone vouch for him?

Good luck!

#3 2 years ago

I bought my AIQ from him. Great guy and he's legit. He runs his own business (candy warehouse) and he built a huge loft above the warehouse where he keeps all his machines and just he and his friends play them, so their basically home use only, and he had a few NIB pins around too.
    If you want to do a trade and your not close I would be willing to go over and try it out if you'd like.

#4 2 years ago

Quoted from Electronmagic:If you want to do a trade and your not close I would be willing to go over and try it out if you'd like.

-Mike

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electronmagic:

I bought my AIQ from him. Great guy and he's legit. He runs his own business (candy warehouse) and he built a huge loft above the warehouse where he keeps all his machines and just he and his friends play them, so their basically home use only, and he had a few NIB pins around too.
    If you want to do a trade and your not close I would be willing to go over and try it out if you'd like.

Outstanding!! He seemed like a legit guy, just wanted to verify as they're too many scams today and I just almost had a game stolen so I am overly cautions now. The pin I'm trading him for is NIB and will get some pics before we finalize everything. Thanks for the offer and help!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-check-for-possible-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.