8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by tommycrum
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

just came on today and not one of my sub forums return to the page i was on
    it's taking me to the first page on everyone i goto
    but it does say i was here yesterday
    any help
    thanks
    tom

#2 8 years ago

Happening here too. Must be pinside bug.

#3 8 years ago

Still a problem?

From another of the 3 threads all opened for this issue:

Quoted from robin:

Should be fixed now!

#4 8 years ago

yep. stop working sometime ago for me as well

#5 8 years ago

Same here, figured it was just me. Its been doing it for months.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#6 8 years ago

The Hobbit Update thread is a royal pain. If I click on the posts since I last visited link, it takes me to the second page from the end every time...even if there's just one new post. A couple others are doing that as well.

Also, when I back up to the thread list from an open thread, it bumps me to the next page of threads...not the page I had been on before clicking on the thread link.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

The Hobbit Update thread is a royal pain. If I click on the posts since I last visited link, it takes me to the second page from the end every time...even if there's just one new post. A couple others are doing that as well

The JPOP thread does it too.

#8 8 years ago

Sometimes I can't remember where I was in each forum. Usually happens first thing in the morning.

#9 8 years ago

All that is different from "it's taking me to the first page on everyone i goto"
    which.. I can't reproduce.

I'm trying to figure out whether the OP is running into the issue that was sort lived recently; or if he's hitting the known "thread as too many deletes" issue that plagues us, or something else. When trying to take the words literally.. my first test case totally goes against what was written. Went to a big thread I hadn't looked at in a while; and it took me within 1 post of where I left off. Not the first page.

#10 8 years ago

no jfesler it just started today and yes robin did fix it
    it was resetting our settings to default
    i will mark this as solved
    thanks for everyones input
    robin got right on it and fixed it
    thanks tom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-not-remembering-were-i-was-in-each-forum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.