Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pafasa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pafasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just want to send a shout out to pinsider Odin for his hospitality. I have been mostly absent from pinside since February. Even so, I have been travelling around the country from time to time for training for my new job and everywhere I go, I seem to be able to meet up with some very gracious Pinsiders. Currently, I am half way across the country from my home and family. I reached out to Odin and he offered to have me over. His pinball collection was a joy to see and play. Thanks for hosting me for a little pinball fun. I don't get much pinball time these days and it is greatly appreciated. I miss being more involved here on pinside. Hopefully I will be able to join in on a more regular basis soon.

Miss you all, Dane

#6 9 years ago

I appreciate it guys. Doubt I'll be headed to Australia any time soon, but Dallas area is a possibility. I'll definitely let you know if I'm going that way.

Dane

1 year later
#9 7 years ago

Odin has a wonderful selection of woodrail and newer short flipper EM games. I consider it a privilege to have been hosted by him and to play these games that I will likely never see again. We did some EM repair and troubleshooting on a new title of his and played a lot of pinball. He introduced me to Round Table Pizza! Too bad i cant find that where I'm from. Had some beers, Pizza, good conversation and of course good pinball.

I travel a few weeks out of the year for my job. Everywhere I go, I seem to be able to connect with a pinsider for some pinball play time. What a great community!

4 weeks later
#13 7 years ago

Im sure Ill be back someday. You will be the first call i make!!

Thanks again Odin!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pafasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-friends-are-the-best?tu=pafasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.