Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Pinballdad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thurmanator.jpg
    funny-pictures-history-the-language-of.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

did you get your order in went this morning picked up my order

#2 12 years ago

All your base are belong to us.

#4 12 years ago

im confused..

#5 12 years ago

Yea they do this from time to time. Luckily they only usually close for like a week or so.

#6 12 years ago

They are on Vacation for a week and won't be shipping any orders till they get back. Nothing to be alarmed about, but I suppose if you needed something in the next couple weeks you should shop elsewhere.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

All your base are belong to us.

#8 12 years ago

I read your post topic and it scared the crap outta me! I thought you were saying they're closed for good! Whew.

#9 12 years ago

almost placed an order last night, glad I was lazy. Would have been bummed to wait so long for my stuff.

#10 12 years ago

also, can the original poster change the topic header to "pinball life closed for a week" I think they are giving everyone mini heart attacks thinking its closed for good.

#11 12 years ago

did you get your order in went this morning picked up my order

funny-pictures-history-the-language-of.jpgfunny-pictures-history-the-language-of.jpg

#12 12 years ago

I think they are giving everyone mini heart attacks thinking its closed for good.

And here I thought it was the "Gutbuster 3000" that was doing me dirty... Phew! What a relief.

thurmanator.jpgthurmanator.jpg

Now I can order dessert!

#13 12 years ago

Placed my orders with Little Shop of Games-Curly is the man,also a bunch of parts from Marco Specialties.Need to spread the love around.

#14 12 years ago

Curly is good people. He gets my business if and when Terry can't get me.

#15 12 years ago

You know that a was a SCARY TOPIC - we (most all of us) LOVE pinball life.

#16 12 years ago

Curly is a great resource at Little Shop of Games

#17 12 years ago

I went up there for the first time a couple weeks ago. What a good experience. I'm fixin up my first pin. He took time to shoot the crap with me. When I asked about rising pin prices he had a good reply.
    " Are you just coming into the hobby?"
    He yelled back into the warehouse and stopped the guys working-
    "Hey, The guy is here that is ruining our hobby....Singlehandedly."

#18 12 years ago

I understand that they wont be shipping... they can put that in big flashing text at the top of every page, but at least allow people to still look and place orders.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

but at least allow people to still look and place orders.

You know whats awesome? Coming home from a relaxing vacation to see a weeks worth pile of paperwork that needs to be done.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

I think they are giving everyone mini heart attacks thinking its closed for good.

And here I thought it was the "Gutbuster 3000" that was doing me dirty... Phew! What a relief.

Now I can order dessert!

Attachments thurmanator.jpg (93.5 KB, 0 downloads) 21 hours old

Not fair! You have to at least tell us where that Monster Burger comes from? It looks so good that if it is reasonably close enough to me, I will fill the gas tank and hit the road for one

Please do tell!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-closed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.