(Topic ID: 136181)

Pinball Customs has some new toys!

By pinball_customs

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lja_600.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Hey gang! I just picked up a couple of new tools to help create some more mods and repro's -- a 3D Printer and a vac former!!

If there's any vac formed parts you feel need to be repro'd, please let me know. I was going to start with Space Shuttle and Space Station but it seems those parts are already being done elsewhere.

- B

#2 8 years ago

Guns N Roses G ramp made from thick material please!

#3 8 years ago

Hook Rufio ramp please!

#4 8 years ago

Comet spiral ramp seems like one . I'm currently shopping out a Comet and I can't find a new replacement ramp anywhere

#5 8 years ago

NBA Fast break ramps would be nice....

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from Phatchit:

Comet spiral ramp seems like one . I'm currently shopping out a Comet and I can't find a new replacement ramp anywhere

ahem...
    http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-COMB-10628

#7 8 years ago

Buildings for FIRE!

#8 8 years ago

Bad cats ramps please.

#9 8 years ago

Second buildings for Fire!

#10 8 years ago

Time machine ramp

#11 8 years ago

Batman Forever Ramps if you could justify getting the material in green. No longer own one, but they are always cracked.

#12 8 years ago

checkpoint ramp.

#13 8 years ago

Brock...it seems you have a lot of work lined up your way

#14 8 years ago

Data East Star Wars Death Star would be a nice to have addition as well.

Stupid Rebel Alliance keeps blowing it up.

#15 8 years ago

The piece of plastic (top left) in Creature for the Black Lagoon's backbox which divides the lights on 'Creature' would be a great one as they are like rocking horse shit.

lja_600.jpglja_600.jpg

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from legotech1:

Time Machine ramp

second this!

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

If there's any vac formed parts

how BIG of ramps can you do?

Can you create moulds from electronic files?

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Bad Cats ramps please.

I heard a rumor that they are being tested as we speak. Hopefully soon.

#19 8 years ago

Dr Dude ramps please

#20 8 years ago

Lauren Belle ship plastic for Maverick would be awesome.

#21 8 years ago

Wow! Lots of interest here which is awesome! Unfortunately gang, this is sort of a "starter" vac former. It has a surface area of 8 x 10. So most ramps are out of the question for now. The "G" ramp for GnR should fit though, I'll look into it.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far!

#22 8 years ago

gonna need something MUCH bigger if you really want to get into ramps. Call up freeplay and pick his brain. Nice guy and seems to have it down. I know he still wants something bigger.

I woudl suggest WWFRR as a great starter ramp. Should be small enough and not too difficult???

#23 8 years ago

WWFRR upper-left ramp seconded!

#24 8 years ago

The ramp for Rollergames!!!

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Wow! Lots of interest here which is awesome! Unfortunately gang, this is sort of a "starter" vac former. It has a surface area of 8 x 10. So most ramps are out of the question for now. The "G" ramp for GnR should fit though, I'll look into it.
    Thanks for all the suggestions so far!

The CFTBL backbox piece would fit into that. The original is made of a really brittle plastic which perishes with time and heat. I cannot think of a CFTBL who would not order this piece just to have one (or more) for when their drops to pieces, demand should be very high.

#26 8 years ago

I third Fire! buildings!

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from thewool:

The piece of plastic (top left) in Creature for the Black Lagoon's backbox which divides the lights on 'Creature' would be a great one as they are like rocking horse shit.

lja_600.jpg

Agreed. I'm currently restoring a Creature and this piece gets extremely brittle over the years from the heat of the lamps. Same type divider with solid walls would be great.

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Agreed. I'm currently restoring a Creature and this piece gets extremely brittle over the years from the heat of the lamps. Same type divider with solid walls would be great.

that should be 3d printable I would think???

#29 8 years ago

A nice T2 skull and HK ship repo. A nice one with a pinball customs twist to finish off your T2 trifecta.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-customs-has-some-new-toys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.