PXL_20231006_160616811 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231006_122658464 (resized).jpg
drained-bsreveal (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Drained Update (resized).png
PXL_20230520_144500265 (resized).jpg
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3931 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#151 2 years ago

Nick,
I've added some products you might be interest in on your final design:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lollypop-early-solid-state-bodies-amp-caps

I also have a Laser Cutter here in my Garage. If you need me to cut some acrylic for your plastics let me know.

Final feedback; more pictures / videos.

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Well I’ll be ordering some of these soon!

Thanks. Specifically; my intent wasn't to "advertise" but nice side benefit.
My intent was just to let Nick know they existed for his future work so I could support him in some way.

1 month later
#163 2 years ago

I've always wondered why Major Manufacturers don't use Impersonators more often.
Does it violate some kind of copyright law to use an Impersonator instead of the real actor?

Think about this; why didn't Stern hire Impersonators for Avengers for example? Other than them being cheapskates; wouldn't it have been far better to have someone who sounds like Hulk (impersonates: Mark Ruffalo) instead of they little boy the pulled off the manufacturing line for a few hours?

I'm wondering "out loud" if they didn't do this because there is some kind of legal jeopardy that I'm not privy to. I'm about 80% sure they just didn't care/think about it. But wonders if there is more to the story.

1 week later
#176 2 years ago

If it doesn't "sparkle ✨", I'm out

6 months later
#288 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Come back on Monday.

I'm personally going to wait until we can go get a burger; shoot the sh1t; and then come play some Drained.

4 weeks later
#343 1 year ago
Quoted from jayhawker1:

You think Deeproot would have looked a little different if Robert hired you to run production?

No. You can't fix fraud with one man without getting rid of the other.

#345 1 year ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

I don't know if this reads the way you intend (it sounds like you're saying I'm a fraud)?

LOL. No.
I mean Robert was the fraud... unless you replaced him; it wouldn't have mattered.

1 month later
#378 1 year ago

Ryan's good people. Glad he got to help you out.
Maker spaces.... sigh

1 month later
#409 1 year ago

I played a few games... mainly; continuing the game after people whom left in frustration.
Very difficult game. Not easy for a casual player to pickup and understand.
Maybe that is intentional; but thought you'd want to know that's what I saw at TPF.

#411 1 year ago

Not trying to be negative; in general, though most people classify your games as "difficult" and complex.
That gobble hole is hard to not hit. and the fact you die when you hit it is unique and cleaver but doesn't work well for the casual player. And yes; I consider myself a casual player. I actually suck at pinball.

It's your game do it how your like. I love RinR because it's hard and unique. I'm sure I can learn to love Drained as well. But alas; career changes limit my hobby expenditures.

4 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-module-join-me-in-development?tu=Zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.