1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jackd104
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

hello guys and gals,

i’ve been away for a while doing something fairly large and I haven’t been able to stay in Pinball very much because I’ve been so slammed. Back when I was in Pinball before everything went even crazier. I made some great friends. I even have a couple of friends that I consider dear to me and they are also dealers. I feel like that friendship is kind of faded away. And getting back into things and really starting to enjoy what I’ve always enjoyed there was a question that I have. Is CACTUS CANYON (REMAKE - LE) out yet? I asked that question because I’ve been on the list for seems like years. And I’ve been out of Pinball so long but I’m not sure if the games even come out or if my relationship has gone stale and it was released and I was overlooked. either way it doesn’t really matter I just Want to know. I know I can dig around in here probably for 30-40 minutes and figure it out. But I was up early getting ready to takeoff and thought I’d just ask. My friendships are way more important than any pinball machine. People are more important than any pinball machine to me. Just a simple yes or no would be fine. Thanks for your help

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/out-cactus-canyon-remake-le?tu=wdpvideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.