Topic Stats

• 1,597 posts
  • 256 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 67 days ago by Haymaker
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2616 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0626 (resized).jpeg
    pirateslit (resized).jpg
    received_918998896236057 (resized).jpeg
    received_1081696736162070 (resized).jpeg
    received_676274117953204 (resized).jpeg
    received_740227087455074 (resized).jpeg
    ssannounce (resized).JPG
    2 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    Secret Santa (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240112_140521389 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1416 (resized).jpg
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5382 (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 32.
    #801 4 months ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

Not from

yep my person has suppsodely had it for over a week. no post. :<

Not saying this is the case but some people are on vacation.

#802 4 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Not saying this is the case but some people are on vacation.

I was out of town when mine came and got home a few days later to it, so it definitely happens.

#803 4 months ago

Thanks to my Secret Santa… I’ll be sure to wait til Christmas.

IMG_5897 (resized).jpegIMG_5897 (resized).jpeg
    #804 4 months ago
    Quoted from NovaCade:

Starting to stress here a little that tomorrow is the deadline and my package from USPS hasn’t moved in 4 days.

Deadline to ship is tomorrow so that your receiver gets it by Christmas. If you've already shipped, you should be good

#805 4 months ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Thanks to my Secret Santa… I’ll be sure to wait til Christmas.
    [quoted image]

Was the faygo part of the gift?

#806 4 months ago

Opened mine today! Lots of good stuff included and much appreciated! GC is to a restaurant I frequent for happy hour, great choice. Thanks Santa

IMG_0274 (resized).jpegIMG_0274 (resized).jpegIMG_0275 (resized).jpegIMG_0275 (resized).jpegIMG_0276 (resized).jpegIMG_0276 (resized).jpegIMG_0280 (resized).jpegIMG_0280 (resized).jpeg
    #807 4 months ago
    Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Brand matters. After trying several, I only use this one. Pops are very large, and very rarely are there unpopped kernels.
    [quoted image]

I usually go with orville's
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#808 4 months ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

[quoted image]

For some reason, I wasn't happy with Orville Redenbacher's until I put it in the Whirley-Pop. That thing is magic!

#809 4 months ago

To my secret Santa. I’ve been on vacation for a week (so far) and haven’t been to post office, so wouldn’t know if there’s anything yet!! See ya soon

#810 4 months ago

Received a large package from Santa today. According to Santa Dispatcher Extraordinaire LesManley I am supposed to await the arrival of a card before digging in so I am diligently following instructions. Thank you Santa; it’s here and the whole family is excited!

IMG_9318 (resized).jpegIMG_9318 (resized).jpeg
    #811 4 months ago

I got my package today! I am trying to set a personal record by holding off more than 24 hours before opening.

Thank you SS!

#812 4 months ago

I must have been naughtier than I thought this year.

I will admit, I was late to the Secret Santa game and did not give my santa many clues, if any at all, so I am very sorry for that.
    Quickly if it helps, mods for any machine and XXXLT shirts.
    Can you please forgive me?
    I will be betterer and more gooder next year, I swear!

THANKS FOR RUNNING THIS LesManlley!!!!
    Awesome to see the joy and cheer this brings to all!

20231212_134503 (resized).jpg20231212_134503 (resized).jpg

#813 4 months ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

Deadline to ship is tomorrow so that your receiver gets it by Christmas. If you've already shipped, you should be good

Nah I am stressing that my last item I ordered has been in the hands of USPS for almost two weeks. It’s my gift that I ordered for my Santa.

#814 4 months ago
    Quoted from NovaCade:

Nah I am stressing that my last item I ordered has been in the hands of USPS for almost two weeks. It’s my gift that I ordered for my Santa.

ohhhh, that makes sense. Hopefully will get it soon!

#815 4 months ago

My secret Santa package arrived today . I will open it later and post pictures. Thanks Santa

#816 4 months ago

Ok, Les is teasing me today, saying to open my outer box upon arrival for a treat!! Hurry up mailman!!

#817 4 months ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Les is teasing me today, saying to open my outer box upon arrival for a treat!!

Treat for that fuzzy little Chinchilla that has been in transit for goodness knows how long!

#818 4 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Was the faygo part of the gift?

No. lol. I just like it.

#819 4 months ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

[quoted image]

Tried those too, but the sheer size of the Pop Secret made them much more fun to eat. Like they had more substance, and weren't little tiny bits.

#820 4 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Treat for that fuzzy little Chinchilla that has been in transit for goodness knows how long!

Hope its a recipe for grilled chinchillas, I hear they're delicious

#821 4 months ago

Me 2

#822 4 months ago
    Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Tried those too, but the sheer size of the Pop Secret made them much more fun to eat. Like they had more substance, and weren't little tiny bits.

Guess I'll have to give those a try when my stash runs low

#823 4 months ago

Mine arrived yesterday. Holding out for Christmas day.

#824 4 months ago

Received package 1 of 2 from my Santa! I will hold off on opening until Christmas…or at least until 2 of 2 arrives.

IMG_1575 (resized).jpegIMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
    #825 4 months ago

My secret Santa gift is on deck ! Thank you Santa.I’ll post some pics when opened.

#826 4 months ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I never knew this. I don’t even like popcorn and you guys make me wanna get one of those home-poppers and make my own. Really can’t stand the kernels though!

A few years back, I started having some problems with popped kernel shells frequently being an issue for me in tooth/gums and in throat. So had cut way down on my popping. I like it, just have to eat carefully.

Eventually, I switched from the more standard yellow popcorn, to white popcorn. It doesn't pop as big or fluffy, and has a little milder taste; but the popped kernel shell in the middle is smaller and softer. I found it to be way more tolerable.

There's actually quite a few different varieties of I believe both yellow and white popcorns, but I can't say I have much knowledge of the different ones.

So if you're meaning that your problem with the kernels is while eating (verses actually getting them to pop), maybe try white popcorn.

#827 4 months ago

Secret Santa has arrived! Will definitely open Christmas morning! Thank you so much!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #828 4 months ago

My gift arrived and is under the tree

#829 4 months ago

Secret Santa gift has arrived

81710AB1-38FC-4FD8-A22F-664F34415EF0 (resized).jpeg81710AB1-38FC-4FD8-A22F-664F34415EF0 (resized).jpeg
    #830 4 months ago

Just finished putting this all together. Even got the wife involved, I think she's having just as much fun as me. Tomorrow I'll send it off, hope you enjoy as much as I did. Merry Christmas!

#831 4 months ago

Don't you folks use Orvil Redenbacker? Best iv'e had.Just add butter and salt to taste! The hell with flavorings.

#832 4 months ago

I sent my Secret Santa out today and recieved my Secret Santa, which I will not open until Christmas Day

20231212_190029 (resized).jpg20231212_190029 (resized).jpg
    #833 4 months ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

A few years back, I started having some problems with popped kernel shells frequently being an issue for me in tooth/gums and in throat. So had cut way down on my popping. I like it, just have to eat carefully.
    Eventually, I switched from the more standard yellow popcorn, to white popcorn. It doesn't pop as big or fluffy, and has a little milder taste; but the popped kernel shell in the middle is smaller and softer. I found it to be way more tolerable.
    There's actually quite a few different varieties of I believe both yellow and white popcorns, but I can't say I have much knowledge of the different ones.
    So if you're meaning that your problem with the kernels is while eating (verses actually getting them to pop), maybe try white popcorn.

You can also buy hull-less varieties.

https://www.whirleypopshop.com/category/popcorn

#834 4 months ago

Hull. That's the word I was searching in my head for thanks.

Wow. So many varieties and options! Thanks for sharing the link.

#835 4 months ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Don't you folks use Orvil Redenbacker? Best iv'e had.Just add butter and salt to taste! The hell with flavorings.

I'm bad about moderating how much butter I'd use. Love my salty snacks. Real butter is great flavor; I've been trying to use olive oil in a small spray bottle more lately, so when I wind up soaking it I don't feel as bad about all the other salts and sometimes flavors

#836 4 months ago

The box has landed!!!!!! Thank you secret Santa! I’ll get the family to tear in

IMG_2801 (resized).jpegIMG_2801 (resized).jpeg
    #837 4 months ago

Came home to a box today it says 1 of 2 will hold off opening until the kids can enjoy with just wanted to let santa know box1 of 2 has landed thank you and i can't wait.

IMG_0954 (resized).jpegIMG_0954 (resized).jpeg
    #838 4 months ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

Did something change?

“The cut off date will be Saturday, Dec. 16th for shipping so all items have a chance to get there by Christmas Eve.“

If so I’m going to be late because I ordered 1 more thing and it’s tracking says it will be here Thursday.

#839 4 months ago

I opened my gift ,Thanks Santa!!! I was given 4 Outlaw Pinball t shirts and a huge Munsters blanket big enough for two people. All super cool ! Also ,Thanks to LesManley for organizing this so much fun watching this thread .

2258F9C4-5202-4163-9702-4F42BCE56270 (resized).jpeg2258F9C4-5202-4163-9702-4F42BCE56270 (resized).jpegEFF614CC-FDDF-4EA1-B37A-39A39D20BEA7 (resized).jpegEFF614CC-FDDF-4EA1-B37A-39A39D20BEA7 (resized).jpeg
    #840 4 months ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Did something change?
    “The cut off date will be Saturday, Dec. 16th for shipping so all items have a chance to get there by Christmas Eve.“
    If so I’m going to be late because I ordered 1 more thing and it’s tracking says it will be here Thursday.

No, I’m just a dummy. I was thinking it was the 15th for some reason

#841 4 months ago

My Present arrived last night. Me and the boys tore into it and found some awesome stuff! Big thanks to my Secret Santa!

I figured displaying them next to the soft glow of electric sex beaming from our front window was about perfect!

IMG_4879 (resized).jpegIMG_4879 (resized).jpeg
    #842 4 months ago

My Secret Santa nailed it! I received a badass Brad Albright art piece that is going into a frame immediately. This will look awesome in the game room! I also received some signature Brad Albright stickers. Very cool and unique! Thanks Santa! Merry Christmas!!

IMG_0824 (resized).jpegIMG_0824 (resized).jpegIMG_0825 (resized).jpegIMG_0825 (resized).jpeg
    #843 4 months ago

To my PSS, if you don't see me posting photos on here when it arrives, travel awaits us December 16-21!

#844 4 months ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

I would argue vehemently against this after discovering Flavacol a couple years back.

#845 4 months ago

To my Santa... I am balls deep in moving warehouses around, etc... I may not have time to post pics of my box until Christmas or close. Sorry it's mayhem here.

#846 4 months ago

As a first time participant, this is just an awesome tradition. I haven't received my SS special delivery yet, but I saw that my recipient has received mine and I hope he enjoys the stuff. I am really enjoying watching everyone having such a good time via all the great posts. I'll certainly be a part of this for as long as it's around! I will step up my game even more next year

#847 4 months ago

OK. So much for trying to beat my previous wait time of 24 hours before I start tearing into my SS gifts. I just couldn't wait!

My SS totally out did themselves! I got a super cool Starfleet hoodie and an awesome juggler Tshirt. I have been juggling for over 30 years, and this is my first juggling shirt!

Having seen so many yummy regional snacks being shared, I finally got some from up north! I can't wait to try the pretzel sticks.

Also got some cool Venom mods which I would have been totally happy with if that's all that was gifted.

But there is more! I got a custom Starfleet glass with my name on it!

And finally the gift that I am honestly most excited about... RAW HONEY from my SS's bees!!!

How cool is that!?!

Thanks to my SS and to Les for organizing this every year!

20231212_115810 (resized).jpg20231212_115810 (resized).jpg20231212_230511 (resized).jpg20231212_230511 (resized).jpg
    #848 4 months ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

excited about... RAW HONEY from my SS's bees!!!

Wow! What a fantastic gift!

#849 4 months ago

I got two boxes from my Secret Santa - I will show the group after they are opened on CMas.

Nothing to show yet as they are just cardboard boxes.

#850 4 months ago

After some delay/issues getting my Santee's gift organized and ordered, it's finally on it's way to me. Thankfully the place I got it from is somewhat local so it should get here fast for me to wrap up all together and ship out. If I'm a little late, I'll gladly pay for the faster shipping service to make sure it gets there by Christmas. I use PirateShip to purchase that faster service stuff and always get a great discount. I couldn't recommend that site more! A definite life- and money-saver!

There are 1,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2023-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.